Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking from some oma desala quotes...please provide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking from some oma desala quotes...please provide.

I searched the web, but haven't realy found anything. So, now it's up to you, the Gateworlders.
    Signature oversized: Click to view.

My favorite "If you immediately know the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked long ago"
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

first look at http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...madesala.shtml

and see which episodes she was in and then look at the episode transcripts at

http://www.stargatefan.com/scripts/
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

My favorite by far is: "The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing we can ever truly control... whether we are good or evil."

-IMF
        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!"- Shiri
          Oh, wait. I think that might've been Television. (Plus- Daniel only dreamed that, so it didn't happen)
          Jack: I can't remember much, but I have these visions- A large man, with short sleeves and blue pants...

I think his name is...Homer, and he's very important to me...

Comment

Oma: "Lightning flashes, sparked showers, in one blink of an eye, you have missed seeing."

Oma: "Though the river tells no lies the dishonest standing on the shore, still hears them."

Comment

Oma: "Lightning flashes, sparked showers, in one blink of an eye, you have missed seeing."

Oma: "Though the river tells no lies the dishonest standing on the shore, still hears them."

Oma: "The universe is so vast, and we are so small, the only thing we can truly ever control, is whether we are good, or evil."

These are all I can recall at the moment!

Comment

-The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil...

-You cannot tell the depth of the river, until you see the bottom.
                ~I've got a little fron-ache.

Comment

I'm still on vacation: See "Location" But here's the latest one she shared with me:

"A peanut sat on a railroad track
                  Its heart was all aflutter
                  A train came speeding down the track
                  Toot! Toot!.....Peanut butter!"

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

My favorites:

"The true nature of a man is decided in the battle between his conscious mind and the desires of the subconscious."

"The evil [in one's] subconscious is too strong to resist and the only way to win is to deny it battle."

I AM SUPREME COMMANDER THOR

Comment

"A tall man can not hide is short grass"
                      The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Oma: "How deep is the river if you can't see the bottom?"

Jim: "Deeper than the coffee in my cup, that's for sure!"

Comment

Originally posted by Noo ani Anqueetus
                          -The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil...

-You cannot tell the depth of the river, until you see the bottom.
                          Did you get that from my signature?? I found this on a completely unrelated website to Stargate, but I recognized the qoute immediately, because it was so memorable.
                          The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                          Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                          My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                          Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                            I'm still on vacation: See "Location" But here's the latest one she shared with me:

"A peanut sat on a railroad track
                            Its heart was all aflutter
                            A train came speeding down the track
                            Toot! Toot!.....Peanut butter!"
                            LOL! That's too funny!

OMA: "When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not"

Oma: "The evil within is too strong to defeat, the only way to win is to deny it battle"

Oma: "One cannot travel on the great path, if one does not feel that he or she is worthy"

Oma: "Ultimately a man must travel his chosen path alone"

Monk on Keb: "The sun is warm, the wind is wild, the grass is green along the shore, here no bull can hide"

Monk on Keb: "I only know that a snowflake, cannot exist in a storm of fire"

Shifu: "A tree loses its leaves every year, yet it still grows proud and strong"

Shifu: "If the instrument is broken, the music will be sour"

I cannot remember "To conquer others is to know power, to conquer yourself is to know the way"

Jesus: " Take no thought for the morrow, for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself"

The Buddha: "The entire world is on fire, the entire world is burning"

Comment

oma is cool

Comment

Working...
                              X