• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe Season 5 - News This Week

Jole Wyman recently tweeted:

''We will get news this week. We feel really positive.''

Bill Gorman ? @TVBTN_Bil
    @JWFRINGE And perhaps you feel positive the WB's ready to go *really* low on the license fee!

Seriously hate this guy!

Comment

Didn't he say that they were expecting news a few weeks ago ? Just wait until the announcement actually happens

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
        Didn't he say that they were expecting news a few weeks ago ? Just wait until the announcement actually happens
        Yeah I was gonna say--didn't we hear "news this week!" last week and the week before?
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I really hope they don't make us wait too much longer without a decision here. Come on, FOX.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

They have a window of about another 5 weeks don't they?

Comment

They need to know what ending to use for the finale. So whenever they ship out the finale to the networks

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                They need to know what ending to use for the finale. So whenever they ship out the finale to the networks
                I believe they have filmed two different endings to the show, one a series finale and the other a normal finale. Hoping for the latter rather than the former. Also when asked about the odds of renewal from a scale of 1 - 10 he replied with 9.99 out of 10 in favour of renewal, doubt he'd risk cheesing off fans if it wasn't happening.

Comment

My understanding is that they've filmed it as if it were the series finale, and then filmed an additional scene to throw on the end should they get renewed.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

At least the news is good news. We will get a 13 episode final season.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                    X