What happened to TJ's baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
    She died, it was proven that Destiny could get into someone's head (Trial and Error) and it created a fantasy for TJ to help ease her suffering when she found it that her child had died.
    I completely agree. I just watched this again and I really get the impression that the writers just wanted to get the baby story line over with ASAP. They probably knew the show was likely to be cancelled so they would have only had a handful of episodes left, and they needed TJ to be functional and unencumbered for them. I think they decided to have TJ get shot and lose the baby, but they also needed to remove the inevitable mourning process. So they cooked up the benevolent ship fantasy to give her and the audience false hope and ended the baby subplot in a single episode.

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeGeRoS View Post
      so im the only one who thinks the baby ascended??
      I Also got this feeling that the baby did not ascend on his own (Obviously) but was ascended by someone. Oma did it to Abydos... so maybe if the series would've gone on, at some point someone would've told us there was an ascended being watching over them. It's an Ancient ship after all...

Comment

Working...
      X