No announcement yet.

Anyone reluctant to rewatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sort of like that. I of course watched it live religiously. To the point where there's only one episode I've only seen once. But as for an actually rewatch I just can't bring myself to do it. I have so many positive memories of getting together with friends to watch it (all who were just as obsessed) then after they left spending hours on Lostpedia's boards discussing the episode.

Since, I'm also in the "I hated the afterlife storyline", I doubt I'll rewatch parts of season 6 again.
    sigpic

Comment

As someone who did not care for the finale, I would be reluctant to rewatch it knowing how dissatisfied I will be at the end of six seasons of rewatching. At the same time, the show, up until that point, was fantastic (I enjoyed the flash-sideways of S6 until the finale revealed what they really were), so I probably will rewatch someday. In the meantime, I have plenty of shows I haven't seen yet that I want to first-watch.

Comment

I would be reluctant to rewatch, as I have considered it recently. I really did enjoy the show when it began, but as it went on, the overall mystery to everything just went nowhere. They never had to explain everything, but the writers/producers/creators/whoever just kept throwing in crazy stuff and it never helped.

sigpic

Comment

I actually just watched the entire series in reverse order. (We didn't watch it when it was on originally, so it was a first for both of us.) I don't know why we decided to do it that way. My daughter and I started it the right way around and after about three minutes of the pilot I think I said "Hey. Let's watch backwards instead." And it was cool that way! It worked perfectly well in reverse order. Maybe because so much is not in chronological order anyway.
          And then we watched the final episode again when we were finished. We loved it!!

Comment

I dont think i could watch it again it lives up to its name for sure i was Lost a lot. But it was great show
            sigpic
            Kenton Canada

Comment

I just did a re-watch on the IMDB channel on Amazon (which I think is free, since it has some ads, don't think you have to be a Prime member to watch). While I would rather have watched without ads, I didn't feel like subscribing to another streaming service to see it.

Lost is a show that just screams to be binged, since there is so much going on that watching the old-fashioned way (one episode a week, seasons spread over six years) doesn't do it justice. I really enjoyed the re-watch, since I hadn't seen Lost since it went off the air 10 years ago.

And as far as the ending goes, series finales are always tricky. Very few get it exactly right, especially since so many people want different things for the ending.

Comment

Working...
              X