Anyone reluctant to rewatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone reluctant to rewatch?

To date I class Lost as being the best series I have ever watched, even hold it as higher than Stargate in that regard. I have watched it again since it ended and do enjoy watching it every time, but whenever I do re-watch it I end up missing it as much as I did when it first ended. It's probably one of the few series that's made me burst out in tears

Because of that I'm reluctant to rewatch as I have moved onto other shows and don't want to relive the sorrow (didn't really think that a television show could make me as emotionally attached but Lost managed it).

Here's a video which should better convey what I mean by that (Any fan should find it difficult to not miss the series after watching it). Recommend changing the quality of the video to 720p and watching it in full screen.

Last edited by Tanith0709; 17 April 2012, 08:38 PM.

LOST is awesome, kinda confuing at points,. i wouldn't really want to rewatch it though, i'd probaby just end up more confused ahaha
    sigpic

Comment

I would. I've always wondered what rewatching it with the information learned in the later seasons would be like, mostly intriguing.

I am going to rewatch it however to review the show since after doing "The Constant" review, I have had a feeling to put my own perspective on the series in the form of reviews.
      Back from the grave.

Comment

I do a Re-Watch every year.. but I'm probably skip it this year, don't know yet.. but you all right it is a special show and my favorite of all time!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm so there with you Tanith! I watched it faithfully the first go round, and waited to watch it the 2nd time when I bought the whole set on DVD. It was even better 2nd time, and I could absolutely keep on watching it, like Sp!der said, yearly.

I have found a second show which I'm watching, now, for the 2nd time, because it was equally amazing, though not as convoluted The layers to LOST are ever peeling back each time I watch. It's at once, like coming home, while it also feels like the first time.

AMAZING vid... did you make it? or was it something you found on YT?

Thanks for the memories!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
            AMAZING vid... did you make it? or was it something you found on YT?

Thanks for the memories!
            Na I didn't make it. But it did win a competition in 2010: http://lostvideo.net/monthlycontests...r=2010&month=8

Comment

I re-watched it last year, but i'll probably pass on it this year, all up i think i've watched lost 4 times
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Nice... I remember all the "all the previously" on LOST parts eventually turned into a great "LOST in 8min 15sec spot" which was very funny.
                sigpic

Comment

I recently bought the 6 season blu-ray boxset, so I'm looking forward to a re-watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
                    I recently bought the 6 season blu-ray boxset, so I'm looking forward to a re-watch.
                    How is it in blue ray? I got the set for it, but not the device. Still, HD comes in quite well
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't done a rewatch because I'm yet to buy the boxset of the 6 seasons, but I'm planning to. I think it's one of those shows it needs at least one rewatch, to catch everything. Although I don't know if I'll be able to watch the Kate episodes and some of the Jack episodes without falling asleep this time xD

Comment

Originally posted by Gundula View Post
                        I haven't done a rewatch because I'm yet to buy the boxset of the 6 seasons, but I'm planning to. I think it's one of those shows it needs at least one rewatch, to catch everything. Although I don't know if I'll be able to watch the Kate episodes and some of the Jack episodes without falling asleep this time xD
                        The box set is really nice.
                        As for the kate/jack eps, that's why they have fast forward
                        sigpic

Comment

Interesting I haven't re-watched Lost yet. I didn't get into the show in the beginning but when I sat down and watch every season one by one I was hooked. I may have to re-watch sometime, but I have to re-watch Atlantis and Farscape first
                          sigpic

Favorite quote:
                          McKay: You shot me!
                          Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                          Ronon: You shot me, too.
                          Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

So I started my lost re-watch this year but with my dad, so it will be more slow but i kind of hope that we finish it this year but he is a slow watcher, especially with shows like lost, and I'm getting all seasons on bluray slowly as well...this might take time as well. God, I still love this show as the first time or even more , no show, not even fringe , has come to this, masterpiece ! Yes.. masterpiece ( at least in my eyes ! )
                            sigpic

Comment

Lost is just awesome to watch. I have fun with it every time.
                              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X