Jack of All Trades (505)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
    Yeah I felt bad for Allison during that scene when she still in Jack's body and talking to Jo-I kinda hope that doesn't get dwelled on for too long either.
    I felt more sorry for Jo. Of course people have those thoughts.

Allison was being too catty, and I'm surprised Zain has been so too.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
      I felt more sorry for Jo. Of course people have those thoughts.

Allison was being too catty, and I'm surprised Zain has been so too.
      Yeah I can see your point, too, especially since Jo didn't know she was talking to Allison(rather than Jack)kinda wasn't fair to her.
      I'm sure Jo has a great love for Jack as a friend.

ETA: Allison has been rather suspicious of Jo, unfairly or course, since they came out of the VR world and Zain's been angry at Jack, too, also unfairly, so thus their behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
        Yeah I can see your point, too, especially since Jo didn't know she was talking to Allison(rather than Jack)kinda wasn't fair to her.
        I'm sure Jo has a great love for Jack as a friend.

ETA: Allison has been rather suspicious of Jo, unfairly or course, since they came out of the VR world and Zain's been angry at Jack, too, also unfairly, so thus their behavior.
        Well they've showed those two as well as Deacon's wife having trouble adjusting from the VR world. They had accepted it and now Deacon's wife is afraid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
          Well they've showed those two as well as Deacon's wife having trouble adjusting from the VR world. They had accepted it and now Deacon's wife is afraid of him.
          yes that's too bad as in RL he did nothing to deserve that but in the VR he was evil hope she can get beyond that

Comment

I have a feeling they did that so she doesn't show up in an episode and they save money.

The whole Jo and Jack thing...ugh...I just hope it ends fast.

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              Now see... I think the person still connected will turn out to be Senator Wen, not Holly. All it said was connected, not who was connected.
              This could be possible, or at least leaves a door open to Win.
              ---------------------------------------------------

The whole Joe\Jack\Zane\Allison love swap mess thing was pretty funny. I really felt pretty bad for Jack as he really is a "no fault" victim to these things. I'm a little concerned about what Joe said to Allison in Jack's body as now Allison will have constant bad feelings towards Joe for the remainder of the season.

As for the proposal and engagement, congrats to the happy couple!
              sigpic

Comment

I don't think it is Wen. What's-her-name wanted her out of the way and to suffer. It is possible Wen is connected to a smaller system, the doctor does have a version designed for one person.

But when they turned off the machine didn't they lose the signal on the device?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                  But when they turned off the machine didn't they lose the signal on the device?
                  Zain said they could lose the signal, not 100% that they would...I believe.
                  sigpic

Comment

Excellent episode...
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X