X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pakar View Post
    Wow, thanks, I think.

Comment

It's okay - summer's always a bit slow as far as TV goes.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Certainly making us wait for the conclusion! I too am glad that it will be concluded properly, makes a nice change!

Comment

So personally I liked the ending, but there was lots of stuff we didn't get to see ... And there were a few lose ends and cliches. Overall some really good sci-fi

Comment

Originally posted by Cluas View Post
            So personally I liked the ending, but there was lots of stuff we didn't get to see ... And there were a few lose ends and cliches. Overall some really good sci-fi
            I enjoyed the ending as well, but it was sad to see the show end.
            sigpic

Comment

Season 4 is now on Netflix, if anyone has been waiting for that.

Comment

Sure was! My 6th sense told me something was afoot so I just rewatched the first 3 seasons last week, So I was ready to binge out on the final 6 eps today.

I'm glad I didn't spend much time in the fan forums or I would probably have spoiled the ending for myself. I was glad that the writers kept the veil over my eyes until the end.

It's a rather different theory of how time travel works presented in this series. I don't wanna get into any spoilers.

I feel bad that the series is finished but in a way, I'm not sure that it could have been dragged out much longer and still leave room for any surprises at the end.
                sigpic My Twit-name (@fwupow) is the same!

Comment

I only have seasons 1 & 2 on blu-ray. I need to get seasons 3 & 4.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll be buying this for the permanent collection as well. I am just holding off till I see if they're going to release a box set on BD before I order the individual seasons.

Comment

just getting into this, liked what I have seen so far

Comment

Originally posted by ClockworkNebari View Post
                        Glad you're enjoying it, there's more great moments to come! I hope you continue to be riveted by it to the end like I was!

Comment

Originally posted by ClockworkNebari View Post
                          Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                          Glad you're enjoying it, there's more great moments to come! I hope you continue to be riveted by it to the end like I was!
                          This is one the shows that I miss seeing! I'm glad that I bought the blurays of the series!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            This is one the shows that I miss seeing! I'm glad that I bought the blurays of the series!
                            I got this set too, along with Haven.

Comment

Working...
                            X