No announcement yet.

Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook introducing a new look including a dark theme, and of course they can't resist mucking about with the placement of buttons and your newsfeed etc. so you can't find anything.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

People letting their dogs walk around off leash (and not just their little dogs). My property is not fully fenced in so my dogs are never off leash, but some people around here like to walk their dogs off leash (we have leash laws, their dogs are supposed to be on leashes while on walks). One of my dogs, doesn't really like strange dogs, especially if they get close to the house. If some little off leash dog runs onto my property into my bigger dog's waiting jaws, that's not my fault. With everything else you'd think people would be more careful so as to avoid an unnecessary dog bite incident possibly involving the police and paramedics or a trip to the emergency room.
      sigpic

Comment

It's the 8th of April and it's the seventh anniversary of my father passing away.

Because of the lockdown, the local crematorium is closed to all but immediate family for funerals.
        This means I can't go over to the chapel of remembrance to look at dad's entry in the book of remembrance, sit for a wee while and remember happier times.

I can look at it online via the local council's website, but that's not quite the same thing as seeing the actual physical object.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

A personal peeve -- coffee going cold.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            It's the 8th of April and it's the seventh anniversary of my father passing away.

Because of the lockdown, the local crematorium is closed to all but immediate family for funerals.
            This means I can't go over to the chapel of remembrance to look at dad's entry in the book of remembrance, sit for a wee while and remember happier times.

I can look at it online via the local council's website, but that's not quite the same thing as seeing the actual physical object.
            It's the same thing with Mass in our diocese....watching online and doing a spiritual communion isn't quite the same

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              That's why god created microwaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                Eww, microwaved coffee
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

That's what my sister also said.

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Eww, microwaved coffee
                  ^^ and my reply.

Comment

That's what my sister also said.

^^ and my reply.

And then there is Lemming sleeping IN the microwave, getting wokmen up rudely and screaming to stop screwing with her heat settings

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

My heat settings are vital...

Comment

Thermostats should be made so that they will not respond to any change made by a finger which does not contain a Y chromosome.

Comment

Comment sections should be set to not respond to morons, but, that's life.
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Said no American Starbucks customer ever.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Thermostats should be made so that they will not respond to any change made by a finger which does not contain a Y chromosome.
                              Why? I'm really just curious as to why this would be a thing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                Why? I'm really just curious as to why this would be a thing.
                                I think the comment is way out of context. It's related to another thread's joke, I wouldn't take it seriously if I were you.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X