X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
    the way Canadians talk
    About who or what?

Personally, I think it's cute the way they say "about" so that it sounds almost like "aboot".
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I can hear you giggling from here!

My pet peeve of the day is pedants.
      Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

I can be pedantic (and I'm not ashamed to admit it) but do I get points added back for liking (and practically speaking) Canadian dialect?

PS: I also like hockey.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I used to like hockey, back in the 60s, but not as much any more. I will watch Olympic hockey (Canada beat the Americans at the last Olympics!)

I'm a baseball fan. Go Jays!

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
            I used to like hockey, back in the 60s, but not as much any more. I will watch Olympic hockey (Canada beat the Americans at the last Olympics!)

I'm a baseball fan. Go Jays!
            That was one of the best hockey games I had seen in awhile
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Driving in a crowded city.
              sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

People who talk LOUD on their cell phones. Keep your FREAKIN voice DOWN you rude inconsiderate MORON!!!!
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

People who call me after 9 p.m. or before 9 a.m. or on Sundays about work.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

^ i get annoyed when people call me after 10, most of the time i don't answer it
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

When you just start watching a show, or listening to music and you get called away
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

I have a peeve about cold callers on the telephone.
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I have a peeve about unknown numbers calling you for days at different times. Obviously I can't call you back if your number is shielded and I would think it's clear after two weeks that you should try other times to call than coffee/lunch/dinner breaks if you can't get a hold of me by then.
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

prepositions

Comment

People who call me and when I don't answer, call again, instead of leaving a message or texting me. If I don't answer, there's a good reason.
                              sigpic

Comment

the little varmint who ate the petals off every tulip in the back garden

Comment

Working...
                                X