Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Or they found someone internally instead but had to open it up to the public because that's how work laws are made.

(this has actually happened in companies
    I worked for -- not to me personally)

I have one to add these days.

Clients who drag access to applications we need to develop their automatic processes. Goddess, it's annoying as hell but hey, it's their money they're wasting on our consultancy fees.
    Interesting! Still annoying but makes a lot more sense!

That’s frustrating, maybe I won’t be so eager for my next interview
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
      Interesting! Still annoying but makes a lot more sense!
      I don't know if that's how it works where you are but in Belgium this happens more than many company cares to admit.

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
      That’s frustrating, maybe I won’t be so eager for my next interview
      Nah... the right job always comes around and sometimes when you least expect it too.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

I don't know if that's how it works where you are but in Belgium this happens more than many company cares to admit.

Nah... the right job always comes around and sometimes when you least expect it too.
        In the US here and I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens way more often than not. The ghosting for jobs after interviews has become pretty common unfortunately, hopefully at some point it will come to an end!

Thanks! Here’s to hoping!
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Working...
        X