Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    Night time drivers.....

Seriiously, these idiots think that if they drive with their HIGH BEAMS, the ultra bright blinding lights, on at night, when you arent supposed to do so. The guy behind me had his brights on, he wanted to show me how good his mecanhic did for alignment, I could have turned my own lights off and used him to light my way

*Grumbles in McKay*
    I thought it was Zelenka who did most of the grumbling....in Czech

Comment

its not a usual pet peeve but im freaking afraid of pipes ! its the only illogical thing that makes me terrified in life
      death is my beach

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        Who else hates "on hold" music?
        Depends on the kind of music, but I generally like listening to it. I'd rather not because it means there are no lines open to deal with my problem, but yeah no... I'm generally not averse to those tunes.

Originally posted by deadman_notail View Post
        its not a usual pet peeve but im freaking afraid of pipes ! its the only illogical thing that makes me terrified in life
        Because you never know what's in those pipes?
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh, now, what's the phobia about lots of little holes close together?
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Oh, now, what's the phobia about lots of little holes close together?
            Creepy bugs everywhere... they're always in the pipes (or my shoes).

Comment

Trypophobia. That's what I was thinking of.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Christmas and New Year TV being spectacularly awful.
                sigpic

Comment

Christmas and New Year in general. As a grocery salesperson, you're all whinny greedy vultures
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate it when supermarkets move their stock around?
                    sigpic

Comment

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate it when supermarkets move their stock around?
                      it's no picnic for me either who's the one that has to put stuff back that people changed their mind on

which often leads me to the incidental wish that people would stop putting things in their cart that they're not gonna buy (i.e., quit changin' yer minds daggum it )

Comment

I think he was talking about when grocery stores do their resets which tend to happen this time of the year
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I think he was talking about when grocery stores do their resets which tend to happen this time of the year
                          I know that's what he was talking about....but since I'm the one that has to put stuff back that people changed their minds on I wind up getting annoyed at the resets too....I think they just like watching employees think they're goin crazy

Comment

IT helpdesk people who think that everyone else must be illiterate when it comes to computer knowledge, and give you the "Have you turned it off/on yet? Is the cable plugged in?" reply treatment.

*grinds her teeth*

Don't you think I already tried "Forgot your password" when I know that doesn't work -- which by the way he should know that too. I wouldn't be asking for help from the helpdesk if that worked, .... [sensors self]

Will give them a reply tomorrow, something along the lines of "So, I clicked that link, filled out my username and then... how long do you think I should wait for this elusive email to arrive for that reset?"

Comment

So one of my biggest pet peeves is that we have ads here to deal with. Is there a reason for that? We never used to before...
                              Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                              (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

I realise a lot of businesses are having their supply chains affected by COVID restrictions, and also to a degree Brexit, but I kind of think having to wait seven months and counting for a something I bought back in the summer is a bit extreme.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X