No announcement yet.

Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stupid people that think the louder they are to the Manager of the store, the more they will get... :: snorts :: NOT likely
    This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Ally
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

not being racist but
        those Asians that call to try and sell you cheap hopeless crap
        EDIT: and the really ignorant ones that don't give up and get angry at you for not giving a damn about what they try to sell
        sigpic
        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

when you wait in for a repairman, and you think, ill just nip next door for a sec, and you get back home (after being gone a couple of mins, and constantly bobbing out the door to keep an eye out) and there's a card thro the door saying you wernt in so they left
          (i believe these peeps have Asgard beams)
          sigpic

Comment

The Words Man Up or Be A Man

What do i have to prove to the person who said it to me anyway?
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

People who think that because I work out of my home, I don't really work and my time is theirs.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

that one person we all know who is not funny but when everyone else says something funny he doesn't think it is
                and yet again we all have one the one who always corrects you and thinks he is way smarter then you
                sigpic
                Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

People who speed in school zones, particularly parents! Speed limit is 15-25 mph in the school zones in the U.S. The limit is there for a reason!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Annoying Asian exchange students who ride kids' bicycles in the middle or outer side of a bike lane and don't seem to have any common sense when it comes to traffic/cyclists and won't get out of your way when you ring your bell but continue at their slow pace slowing everyone down.
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
                      The stupid people that think the louder they are to the Manager of the store, the more they will get... :: snorts :: NOT likely
                      *glomps ally* welcome back!

Comment

People who use their car horn as a doorbell.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          People who use their car horn as a doorbell.
                          I know....it's like "are you that f--in lazy that you can't be bothered to get out of your car.....walk a few feet to the person's door, and ring their doorbell?"

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                            not being racist but
                            those Asians that call to try and sell you cheap hopeless crap
                            EDIT: and the really ignorant ones that don't give up and get angry at you for not giving a damn about what they try to sell
                            Yes, because it's only Asians who work in a call-centre trying to sell unsellable crap. Ever had to do that for a living?
                            My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

since most sales cold-calling here in the States is done using computers, it's easy to stop them in their tracks at least on your landline....they made this device called a telezapper which when installed on your landline phone stops cold callers dead....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                                since most sales cold-calling here in the States is done using computers, it's easy to stop them in their tracks at least on your landline....they made this device called a telezapper which when installed on your landline phone stops cold callers dead....
                                I just signed up with a register online that forbids them (all telemarketing) to call me with offers. Has worked wonders for the past three years.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X