No announcement yet.

Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people who though Terra Nova had dinosaurs in it.

Comment

My sales reps who can't put in their own freakin' sales orders, even when I've had outpatient surgery on the order day!
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
        I just signed up with a register online that forbids them (all telemarketing) to call me with offers. Has worked wonders for the past three years.
        we did that too...this method works for both landline and cell phones rather than just landline like the telezapper (last time I checked there was no cell phone version of the device)

Comment

People who become so intoxicated with a guy/girl they like or have that they forget about their friends.

Also, people who loudly react to something (usually on the computer) and then ignore you when you ask why.

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            People who use their car horn as a doorbell.
            especially early in the morning
            sigpic
            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post
              People who become so intoxicated with a guy/girl they like or have that they forget about their friends.
              I hate them

Also, people who loudly react to something (usually on the computer) and then ignore you when you ask why.
              I hate them even more
              sigpic
              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                since most sales cold-calling here in the States is done using computers, it's easy to stop them in their tracks at least on your landline....they made this device called a telezapper which when installed on your landline phone stops cold callers dead....
                Does it zat them through the phone? We could do with somthing like that! Just got another survey taker a few hours ago... grrr
                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

My teen is suffering through this right now with his best friend. Every time they make plans, the dude bails on him so he can hang out with his GF, then gets pissed at my son when he does the same back.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I have already posted in here, so its to late for me to post a joke about not owning a peeve as a pet, or something along those lame lines.

I am disappointed no one else has thought of it. Bad jokes are what we do. For shame off topic posters, for shame.
                    sigpic

Comment

When you get used to something being one way and it gets changed even though there was nothing wrong with it and you have no choice but to learn the new thing. Ie: Photobucket's new photo editor.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                        I have already posted in here, so its to late for me to post a joke about not owning a peeve as a pet, or something along those lame lines.

I am disappointed no one else has thought of it. Bad jokes are what we do. For shame off topic posters, for shame.
                        I just didn't want to state something so obvious?

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                          Does it zat them through the phone? We could do with somthing like that! Just got another survey taker a few hours ago... grrr
                          on landline phones the telezapper zaps computerized dialersby....when a clal comes through from a computerized dialing system, then when the phone goes "off hook" the telezapper sends either a single tone or the more advanced 3-toned "number not in service" signal back to the computer system that originated the call.....then the managers of these databases usually update the database to take the number off the list as it doesn't profit them to keep a number that is no longer in service......but the device still allows regular (non-computerized) calls to the landline

now that's for telemarketers.....collections agencies using computerized dialers I think can still get through.....either that or its possible they may have found a workaround....

Comment

People who chew with their mouth open. So much crunching and mushing and smacking...*shivers*

I've tried very hard not to be annoyed by it, but it just drives me crazy.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Laughing alone because no one gets my humor and I can't even begin to understand everyone else's.

Comment

People who assume one thing about a person. Then plead ignorance when proven otherwise.
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X