Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast
    Currently Humming the Mission Impossible Theme

Default Re: Post a pet peeve.

The stupid people that think the louder they are to the Manager of the store, the more they will get... :: snorts :: NOT likely
    This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Ally
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

not being racist but
    those Asians that call to try and sell you cheap hopeless crap
    EDIT: and the really ignorant ones that don't give up and get angry at you for not giving a damn about what they try to sell
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

when you wait in for a repairman, and you think, ill just nip next door for a sec, and you get back home (after being gone a couple of mins, and constantly bobbing out the door to keep an eye out) and there's a card thro the door saying you wernt in so they left
    (i believe these peeps have Asgard beams)

The Words Man Up or Be A Man

What do i have to prove to the person who said it to me anyway?
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

People who think that because I work out of my home, I don't really work and my time is theirs.
    <a href=http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/whytewytch/Stargate%20Atlantis/IntheBloodsiggieBay.jpg target=_blank>http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...dsiggieBay.jpg</a>
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

that one person we all know who is not funny but when everyone else says something funny he doesn't think it is
    and yet again we all have one the one who always corrects you and thinks he is way smarter then you

People who speed in school zones, particularly parents! Speed limit is 15-25 mph in the school zones in the U.S. The limit is there for a reason!
    <a href=http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/whytewytch/Stargate%20Atlantis/IntheBloodsiggieBay.jpg target=_blank>http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...dsiggieBay.jpg</a>
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Annoying Asian exchange students who ride kids' bicycles in the middle or outer side of a bike lane and don't seem to have any common sense when it comes to traffic/cyclists and won't get out of your way when you ring your bell but continue at their slow pace slowing everyone down.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories. /

Quote Originally Posted by AllyCat View Post
    The stupid people that think the louder they are to the Manager of the store, the more they will get... :: snorts :: NOT likely
    *glomps ally* welcome back!

People who use their car horn as a doorbell.

Quote Originally Posted by Whytewytch View Post
    I know....it's like "are you that f--in lazy that you can't be bothered to get out of your car.....walk a few feet to the person's door, and ring their doorbell?"

Quote Originally Posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
    not being racist but
    those Asians that call to try and sell you cheap hopeless crap
    EDIT: and the really ignorant ones that don't give up and get angry at you for not giving a damn about what they try to sell
    Yes, because it's only Asians who work in a call-centre trying to sell unsellable crap. Ever had to do that for a living?

since most sales cold-calling here in the States is done using computers, it's easy to stop them in their tracks at least on your landline....they made this device called a telezapper which when installed on your landline phone stops cold callers dead....

Quote Originally Posted by mad_gater View Post
    since most sales cold-calling here in the States is done using computers, it's easy to stop them in their tracks at least on your landline....they made this device called a telezapper which when installed on your landline phone stops cold callers dead....
    I just signed up with a register online that forbids them (all telemarketing) to call me with offers. Has worked wonders for the past three years.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories. /

Major

people who though Terra Nova had dinosaurs in it.

My sales reps who can't put in their own freakin' sales orders, even when I've had outpatient surgery on the order day!

Quote Originally Posted by fems View Post
    I just signed up with a register online that forbids them (all telemarketing) to call me with offers. Has worked wonders for the past three years.
    we did that too...this method works for both landline and cell phones rather than just landline like the telezapper (last time I checked there was no cell phone version of the device)

First Lieutenant

People who become so intoxicated with a guy/girl they like or have that they forget about their friends.

Also, people who loudly react to something (usually on the computer) and then ignore you when you ask why.

Quote Originally Posted by Whytewytch View Post
    especially early in the morning