Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post a pet peeve.

Hello, this thread is like post a random fact about yourself but instead of a random fact you post one of your pet peeves.

For instance, one my pet peeves is people that are going 5+ under the speed limit flouring the gas peddle when you go too pass. You dont know why your being passed, they may have an emergency of some sort, or maby they are just in a rush. Speeding up like that is so dangerous and unnecessary. So what if they want to pass you.

Another pet peeve of mine is electronics that last one day.

What are some of your pet peeves?
    sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

People that don't bother using proper spelling, grammar and punctuation simply because they're too lazy to make themselves understandable (and consequently make themselves look stupid).
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

People that insist on writing, either online or in reality, without the majority of the crucial letters.

For example:

'I studied English, french n creative writin for a while'

Ergh! Kill it with fire!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

People who cut their finger nails in public. The “clic-clic” sounds makes me cringe. Once I saw this women cut her toes nails. That’s really disgusting.
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Pedants, people who walk in front of me really slowly, people who talk too loud (on their phones or otherwise), skinny jeans on men, people who talk too much, people who use the phrase "i just tell it like it is" (or any variation), noises that only i can hear, smokers, dogs barking, vanity, the modern world, pollution, politics, the cast of Glee, lack of decent translations, the phrase "we just dont know and likely never will", idiots with loud cars and louder stereos , Jeremy Kyle.

EDIT: To be honest i dont really care. Will one or all of those things drive me to stab them and others repeatedly? most likely, but who cares? Lifes to short, or to long to think about all that rubbish.

Saying that, you can add the phrase "to be honest" to that list.
          Last edited by Ukko; 14 April 2012, 12:48 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

People who bite their nails in public. It just makes me shudder and try to avert my eyes, especially when I can hear them gnaw and see them pull at their nails with their teeth! *shudders at imagery*
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

people who eat with their mouths open
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                I gotta get the food in somehow.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                  People that insist on writing, either online or in reality, without the majority of the crucial letters.

For example:

'I studied English, french n creative writin for a while'

Ergh! Kill it with fire!
                  don't burn things Pieboy
                  sigpic
                  Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                    I.E my brother. And he smacks his lips well he wolfs down his food.

People who throw trash out their car window.
                    sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                      sigpic

Comment

Women who take ages to get ready then blame it on you
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post