• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey Haired American Console Guys Role In Season 2

I was thinking that now
    Spoiler:
    Grodin is dead
    he will upgraded to chief console guy. Maybe he'll even go off world, or get his own team. Yep, the future sure is bright for Grey Haired American Console guy.

You mean Walter? The Chevron guy? No, no. Taking him away from his station would be horrible! Atlantis just needs a guy who's just as cool as him.
    Of course, there was all of the confusion after his last name changed from Davis to Harriman in the middle of the show... So, maybe he has a twin? Now that would be spiffy. One Chevron guy for SG-1 and one for Atlantis. It'd be like heaven.
    !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Originally posted by Bob105
      I was thinking that now
      Spoiler:
      Grodin is dead
      he will upgraded to chief console guy. Maybe he'll even go off world, or get his own team. Yep, the future sure is bright for Grey Haired American Console guy.
      Are you talking about the Canadian Military Tech?

Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I think he's talking about the new military guy that was dialing the gate and stuff in the season finale.
        FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

Heck why not! They need another console guy to do the work that Grodin did, it was so great to see the same guy there each week and had some sort of development, it was great! Hope we see more of him

Comment

alas grodin i knew him well
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              alas grodin i knew him well
              Can't they like demote shepard to console guy cos he's just a O'Niell wanna be

Comment

i'd like you to list all the reasons why you think *Sheppard is an *O'Neill wannabe.

Comment

yes... i'd like to see how far past sense of humor and air force officer this list gets to...

Comment

demote shephard are we having a witchhunt or something
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Pay no attention to the Troll behind the curtain.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                        Are you talking about the Canadian Military Tech?

This guy just can't replace Grodin! *sob*

Anyone have a pic of the gray-haired American console guy?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          That's the guy I was thinking of. He has that "keen" look about him. I.e. I'll do anything and everything and put a smile on it which Grodin sort of did with Brains. He'll be hard to replace.

Comment

Wasn't there a young Asian guy who was working the Atlantis console a few times??? Or am I having a "Seniors" moment?

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              Wasn't there a young Asian guy who was working the Atlantis console a few times??? Or am I having a "Seniors" moment?
                              i dont recall
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X