X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police Academy 1-7 + shows news/discussion/appreciation

sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

They weren't all that interesting after Guttenberg left. IMHO.

Comment

to true to true
      sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

i love these movies!!! Been watching MAJOR CRIMES because I loved THE CLOSER and seeing GW Bailey makes me want to watch this movie series all over !LOL!
        sigpic

Comment

Marion Ramsey Dies: ‘Police Academy’s Officer Hooks & Broadway Actress Was 73

Marion Ramsey Tributes:
          https://twitter.com/Noizey_Man/statu...11758512369664

Here's a clip that contains Hooks famous phrase, "Don't move dirtbag":

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I'm not a fan of the last one where they go to Russia. But I do really like the others. Assignment Miami Beach and City Under Seige are my favourites though, partly because I really like Lassards nephew. Assignment Miami Beach was actually on tv here a couple weeks ago, but I'm definitely thinking of having a rewatch of at least those two.
            sigpic
            He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

I did not know this person from movies 2 and 3 had died last year until saw some article about SAG-AFTRA and it has his name listed on it. He played Captain Mauser.

Art Metrano Dies: ‘Police Academy’ Actor, Comic Was 84

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
              X