Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO renews Game of Thrones for a third season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came here to post this but you beat me.

Woohoo!
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it was obvious that they would renewed it,although I have not seen season two yet...wwwwwoooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!
      sigpic

Comment

Super news, not surprised at all!
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

im so happy about this just imagine if they manage to do all 7 seasons it will probably go down as one of the best saga's in tv history.
          sigpic
          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
            im so happy about this just imagine if they manage to do all 7 seasons it will probably go down as one of the best saga's in tv history.
            Yeah but at this rate the show will catch up with the books
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
              Or it will put pressure on GRRM to write the last two books faster!
              sigpic

Comment

Just a note: the 3rd book will be split up into 2 seasons, so that gives GRRM another year for the last books.

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                  Perhaps. But still
                  sigpic

Comment

we landed on the moon?

Comment

I like that they can renew it early in the season...gives them time to wrap stuff up. or are they done taping s2? I'm not up on that stuff.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        I like that they can renew it early in the season...gives them time to wrap stuff up. or are they done taping s2? I'm not up on that stuff.
                        I think they are completely done with season two. I believe principal photography ended in December
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                          im worried about that but im hoping he will get books 6&7 done a bit quicker now he knows the show has been such a hit.
                          sigpic
                          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

let's hope. However he's writing one of the season 3 episodes, #6 or 7 i think
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                              Hopefully. Though I imagine that for (at least) books 4 and 5, they'll probably try to intertwine the stories of both books instead of doing the geographical separation thing. I imagine it would make that part of the story take at least two seasons/years, if not more.

Originally posted by mrinflictor View Post
                              Just a note: the 3rd book will be split up into 2 seasons, so that gives GRRM another year for the last books.
                              That's a rumour, nobody has confirmed any such thing.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                              X