This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe Season 5 - Decision this week, and no Movie plans

SpoilerTV is reporting, direct from Jole Wyman's twitter page that the renewal (or cancellation) of Fringe will be decided this week! Could good lightining strike twice? Stay tuned!

Wasn't it around this week last year that Season 4 was announced?

I don't think anyone was expecting a Fringe movie lol & unless FOX wants a **** storm. Give Fringe that final season. If they can renew Touch of all shows. Why not Fringe for a final Season ?

Comment

Fringe is Awesome...it better get renewed.
      sigpic

Comment

It's been bad for Fringe since The Finder took Fridays but hopefully they can look past the awkwardness of a dream sequence where a kid writes rhymes to a cartoon background and towards the brilliance that is Fringe.

If Fringe gets renewed for it's final season, I will give it all of the support I can provide.
        Back from the grave.

Comment

At least we will finally know, one way or the other.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            At least we will finally know, one way or the other.
            This is true....
            sigpic

Comment

We might hear something tomorrow. I know you're all anxious. From Jole's twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
                It's been bad for Fringe since The Finder took Fridays but hopefully they can look past the awkwardness of a dream sequence where a kid writes rhymes to a cartoon background and towards the brilliance that is Fringe.

If Fringe gets renewed for it's final season, I will give it all of the support I can provide.
                The Finder is at 8pm, Fringe is at 9pm. I don't see a reason to worry. I like both shows for different reasons. But still Fringe > The Finder

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                  We might hear something tomorrow. I know you're all anxious. From Jole's twitter
                  Tomorrow, maybe? My fingers will be crossed.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I like Touch.
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Working...
                    X