• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letters of Transit (419)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON FOUR
    LETTERS OF TRANSIT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 419

In the year 2036 two Fringe agents may have finally found someone who can help them free the world from the dystopian rule of the Observers: Dr. Walter Bishop, frozen in amber for more than 20 years.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 April 2015, 12:33 PM.

That was nice, but I hope there was a good reason for this Spoiler of a Episode. I mean they didnt even finish the Story and next week we will probably be back with the Team we know.

To sum up the Spoilers
    Spoiler:
    William Bell is alive and well. He is responsible for Olivias death, but not before she gave birth to a baby girl. The Observers really destroyed their own planet and try to invade the Past. (Thats so Terra Nova ) And of course that they kind of lost in 2015. The Upside is that this would be 3 more Seasons. It may just be cancelled before.

Besides the spoilers flying around it was still a good Episode though.

I was just wondering if someone can confirm since I dont know where to look for such info. I am usually horrible with recognizing faces, but I could swear the Observer that got dematerialized by the Antimatter Bomb was played by Anderson Cooper. Those last looks at the Bomb made me see the resamblence.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

It was really HARD tonight...but, I was able to spot the OBSERVER. Whew!
      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Well...
        I...
        Woah.

I think my reaction can be summarised best with "...?!"

Comment

We have OUR universe
          Peter's Universe
          The universe minus Peter
          Peter's Universe Minus Peter
          Now the Future

This show hurts my brain...... almost as much as Spongebob
          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I am guessing that Peter was hoping for a boy to use the Henry name

Comment

Once again they seem to completely change one of the shows elements and I'm not really sure what to think about it and the revelations of this episode. Oh well lets hope for the best, the episode itself was good.

Comment

Wow. Good stuff! I especially liked Etta/whoever the actress was playing her. Takes some good writing and some great acting to introduce a character and turn them into an empathetic member of 'the team' in under 43 minutes!

I was a bit stunned it ended when it did--I guess this is continuing next week then?

I love this show's 'episode 19' thing. Always so much to chew on after the fact
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

man that was a bit crazy ha, I'm more intrigued to see how it will all relate into everything with the coming episodes as well, pity we couldn't find out more

did not expect to see him in the amber though! (you know who I mean )

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Wow. Good stuff! I especially liked Etta/whoever the actress was playing her. Takes some good writing and some great acting to introduce a character and turn them into an empathetic member of 'the team' in under 43 minutes!

I was a bit stunned it ended when it did--I guess this is continuing next week then?

I love this show's 'episode 19' thing. Always so much to chew on after the fact
                    It doesnt seem like its going to be continued. Next Weeks Episode description at least sounds like it will be about Olivia and the others. So I guess this is all we are going to get.

Originally posted by LanDodger View Post
                    man that was a bit crazy ha, I'm more intrigued to see how it will all relate into everything with the coming episodes as well, pity we couldn't find out more

did not expect to see him in the amber though! (you know who I mean )
                    Its hard to expect someone who has barely been mentioned this Season. Though I am really ancious to see if all these reveals where worth it. I always thought every Season plays in the same year its Aired unless it says somewhere otherwise. So the events that led to them being trapped in Amber are still far away.

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                    We have OUR universe
                    Peter's Universe
                    The universe minus Peter
                    Peter's Universe Minus Peter
                    Now the Future

This show hurts my brain...... almost as much as Spongebob
                    Nothing can hurt as much as Spongebob, The Ren & Stimpy show maybe.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I don't know why the revelation took so long, I could have told you from the moment she was introduced that Etta was Peter/Olivia's daughter.

The events in this episode where a bit questionable. They really turned everything on its head at this point. The Observers just want to take over our present time? Why have they been observing us for centuries then, and why do it now. Are they 'us' from the future (year 2600)? If so why would they be purging us or whatever it is they're doing?
                      sigpic

Comment

From what has been said about the Observers so far I would think they are future inhabitants of Earth. One of the reasons given in previous episodes for them not interferring/changing things has been that they fear they might change their own future afterall.

How they can go from a strict non-interference policy to actively taking over our world is beyond me though.

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                          I don't know why the revelation took so long, I could have told you from the moment she was introduced that Etta was Peter/Olivia's daughter.

The events in this episode where a bit questionable. They really turned everything on its head at this point. The Observers just want to take over our present time? Why have they been observing us for centuries then, and why do it now. Are they 'us' from the future (year 2600)? If so why would they be purging us or whatever it is they're doing?
                          I think the name is Ella. At least it sounded to me that way.

As to why they are trying to take over at all. Terra Nova, do I have to say more? I think the reason they chose now is that we are far enough in Technology for their comfort and the Planet is still habitable at this point.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Holy crap, so are they going to resolve this story or do we just assume they went wherever they were going and succeed?

I wonder if this (the 2015 invasion) is the basis of the season finale?

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                              I think the name is Ella. At least it sounded to me that way.
                              No, it was Etta. Peter even said "Henrietta" at the end of the episode. As in, the female equivalent of "Henry"--the name of Peter's child from the Over There in the original timeline.

Speaking of which, was anyone else waiting all episode long to find out what happened to Over There? I'm really surprised and dismayed that, after a few episodes focused directly on it and numerous instances across the entire series that the Observers interact with both sides, that it didn't even get a mention in this episode.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                              X