The Consultant (418)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
    So let me get this right. ZFTis the organization that David R Jones is a leader of. Their goal is for the survival of our universe (aka. the Blue universe). So why would David Jones want to collapse both or even replace humanity with monster creatures?
    He has a pretty serious god complex. At least I guess thats the reason.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      He has a pretty serious god complex. At least I guess thats the reason.
      Back in season 1, Jones started a coup on William Bell for control of the ZFT group. He then worked on getting to the Other Side so that he could kill Bell. His motivation seemed to have been to prove an equal to Bell or better.

In Season 4, that happened 3 years prior, why has he been waiting all this time? In season 1 he has damaged by transporting out of the German prison and sought Walter to get treatment while also trying to test Olivia on her abilities.

Yet in a universe where Peter died, it took Jones 3 years to test Olivia's abilities and the Fringe team never knew who he was? How could Peter have affected Jones' exposure to the team?

And why has Jones' motivations seemingly changed? Did he kill William Bell? I thought Walter in early Season Four reference that Bell had "possessed" Olivia at least in a similar fashion to what happened in season 3. If so, and Peter wasn't there, how did they get her out?

I just don't know what Jones' motivation is and it is starting to seem like they don't want to explain it, but just let it happen.

Like he's some force of nature the team(s) has to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
        Back in season 1, Jones started a coup on William Bell for control of the ZFT group. He then worked on getting to the Other Side so that he could kill Bell. His motivation seemed to have been to prove an equal to Bell or better.

In Season 4, that happened 3 years prior, why has he been waiting all this time? In season 1 he has damaged by transporting out of the German prison and sought Walter to get treatment while also trying to test Olivia on her abilities.

Yet in a universe where Peter died, it took Jones 3 years to test Olivia's abilities and the Fringe team never knew who he was? How could Peter have affected Jones' exposure to the team?

And why has Jones' motivations seemingly changed? Did he kill William Bell? I thought Walter in early Season Four reference that Bell had "possessed" Olivia at least in a similar fashion to what happened in season 3. If so, and Peter wasn't there, how did they get her out?

I just don't know what Jones' motivation is and it is starting to seem like they don't want to explain it, but just let it happen.

Like he's some force of nature the team(s) has to deal with.
        Jones was upset that neither Bell or Walter acknowledged his potential and from then on he got obsessed with proving his genious. I am not sure if he killed Bell or not, but Peter was not there to close the Portal, so he probably crossed over and continued his plans.

I am pretty sure he wants to Merge the Universes since we got enough proof for that from Westfield and this Episode. That probably was his endgame all along, after all how are you going to proof that you are better than someone who discoverd how to create a Portal to another Universe?
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
        X