Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will be victorious at the end of the series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you think will be victorious at the end of the series?

What i mean is who do you think will be the king or queen of westeros at the end when the books/series is finished? the obvious person would be danaerys but i think it's a little too obvious for a show like this so im going with someone who isnt even considered a candidate at this point in time in season 2 and that person is littlefinger. weird choice i know but i think his characters journey has been about how he came from nothing and now he has made something of himself. i also think George R martin will want to suprise the audience at the end and i cant think of anyone more shocking than littlefinger being king of westeros.
    sigpic
    The best written female character on trek ever.

Hodor!

Comment

All hail High King Syrio.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think there will be just one clear victor. From what we've seen so far that is not GRRM's style. There will undoubtedly be major consequences as well facing the victors and what they have to go through to get there. Granted, most of the main players have already gone through quite the ordeals already.

Daenerys is one of the obvious candidates, but there are others. (spoilers for the books)
        Spoiler:
        The other young Targaryen, Aegon is now in play for the throne as well. Dorne still has ambitions, even though the prince is dead.
        The Tyrells still seem to hold a lot of power so you never know.
        Stannis has fallen a lot but isn't out of it yet.
        Littlefinger is always there, but I don't know if he really has ambitions for the Throne. Right now he doesn't have any support past the Vale.
        sigpic

Comment

Sansa
          sigpic

Comment

I have to say my vote goes to Daenerys.
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
              Hodor!
              Seriously!! You must be on some kind of moderation. I swear your post wasnt there when i posted before. I was first to post in here!!*Stamps foot*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                Seriously!! You must be on some kind of moderation. I swear your post wasnt there when i posted before. I was first to post in here!!*Stamps foot*
                Hodor has the ability to bend time and space, with some possible assistance from moderation.

Comment

tyrion

Or, oh what's the youngest stark kid? Not bran, his little brother.
                  Spoiler:
                  He's all but vanished, which makes it very likely that he'll pop up towards the end, relatively untouched by all the fights, with the bloodline to rule but just enough of a question to bring some drama

I see sansa joining the silent sisters or something after all she's gone through. That or retreating to Winterfell - what's left of it. Arya will still be in play but she's more likely too be a support character not a main focus.

There's also that one last bastard who I think is still alive as of dance of dragons that's a possibility. although it'd be funny as heck if he and arya hooked up and Sansa, who wanted to be queen, retreats to the quiet life and her 'mousy' sister becomes queen
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    tyrion

Or, oh what's the youngest stark kid? Not bran, his little brother.
                    Spoiler:
                    He's all but vanished, which makes it very likely that he'll pop up towards the end, relatively untouched by all the fights, with the bloodline to rule but just enough of a question to bring some drama

I see sansa joining the silent sisters or something after all she's gone through. That or retreating to Winterfell - what's left of it. Arya will still be in play but she's more likely too be a support character not a main focus.

There's also that one last bastard who I think is still alive as of dance of dragons that's a possibility. although it'd be funny as heck if he and arya hooked up and Sansa, who wanted to be queen, retreats to the quiet life and her 'mousy' sister becomes queen
                    Spoiler:
                    i like your theory regarding arya,sansa and i think the bastards name is gendry?

i just hope whoever sits on the throne at the end is a big player and not someone who shows up at the last minute.
                    sigpic
                    The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Who will be victorious?

Winter.
                      All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                        Who will be victorious?

Winter.
                        "Who" will be victorious, not what.

Arrrrrrgh.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                          "Who" will be victorious, not what.

Arrrrrrgh.
                          The White Walkers

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                            Who will be victorious?

Winter.
                            I'm beginning to think the same thing, actually. After everything that's happened with Westeros across five books and that Azor Ahai prophecy, here's one of my two theories:

The Azor Ahai prophecy states that whoever is Azor Ahai reborn, if he fails in his tasks, the world will fall with him. The prophecy doesn't state that he will win. Maybe GRRM is telling a type of Ragnarok/Apocalypse story where literally every single character will succumb to the ravages of winter, Azor Ahai fails, and a new ice age will begin?
                            sigpic

Comment

H b o

Comment

Working...
                              X