• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Land Without Magic (122)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON ONE
    A LAND WITHOUT MAGIC
    EPISODE NUMBER - 122
    Emma and Regina are forced to work together in a race to save Henry’s life, forcing the Queen to reveal an underground secret. Meanwhile, Mr. Gold uses the situation to his advantage. In the fairy tale world, Prince Charming goes to great lengths to reunite with Snow White.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 16 May 2012, 01:33 PM.

2 minutes into the beginning of the finale eppy and my TV blacked out!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhh!
    This is sooooooooooo NOT fair!

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
      2 minutes into the beginning of the finale eppy and my TV blacked out!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhh!
      This is sooooooooooo NOT fair!
      blacked out? As in it broke down? That sucks. I take you were not recording it. Maybe you can catch it latter on online?

Anyway awesome episode!
      Spoiler:
      I knew it all along that Rumpel lusts after power more than anything else so he designed the curse so when it was broken he could bring magic back into this world, as for Henry Emma should have kissed him the first opportunity she got and not wait until he was pronounced clinically dead. Now the world has 2 very powerful and dangerous magical beings to deal with I wonder if they will loft nukes at Storybrooke in order to stop them I know I would given the risks. I'm guessing the 2nd season will be all about capping the magic genie off
      The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
        blacked out? As in it broke down? That sucks. I take you were not recording it. Maybe you can catch it latter on online?
        not really Tv being the problem, but the cable system apparently! grrrrrrrrrr.
        (altho I'm not totally sure)
        3 magical hours later, the entire system seemed to reboot and Ohhh my, the picture is back! wow. NOT COOL!!!!

I was DVR'ing both OUAT and Desperate Housewives (only for the finale there). Not sure what came thru. the picture split up really bizarre like, then vanished including the sound.
        Not sure if the system rebooted or what, so I have to wait for an expert to figure this out tomorrow.

I did manage to see bits and pieces of the OUAT finale, but would really need to see the whole thing to see what I missed. I'm guessing the ending is a foreboding of inviting ALL of the magical places coming into storybrooke?? Regina seemed to be amazingly pleased after her little crying session, so it most likely means her magic is going to be restored.
        (the end of Emma?? she was only needed as a Savior for FTL's curse being transformed into Storybrooke, so now what?)

Glad to see Belle reunited with Rumpy... but, I just hope with Rumpy dumping all of his entire "true love" into the well is worth the effort. Henry didn't seem to think so.

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
          not really Tv being the problem, but the cable system apparently! grrrrrrrrrr.
          (altho I'm not totally sure)
          3 magical hours later, the entire system seemed to reboot and Ohhh my, the picture is back! wow. NOT COOL!!!!

I was DVR'ing both OUAT and Desperate Housewives (only for the finale there). Not sure what came thru. the picture split up really bizarre like, then vanished including the sound.
          Not sure if the system rebooted or what, so I have to wait for an expert to figure this out tomorrow.

I did manage to see bits and pieces of the OUAT finale, but would really need to see the whole thing to see what I missed. I'm guessing the ending is a foreboding of inviting ALL of the magical places coming into storybrooke?? Regina seemed to be amazingly pleased after her little crying session, so it most likely means her magic is going to be restored.
          (the end of Emma?? she was only needed as a Savior for FTL's curse being transformed into Storybrooke, so now what?)

Glad to see Belle reunited with Rumpy... but, I just hope with Rumpy dumping all of his entire "true love" into the well is worth the effort. Henry didn't seem to think so.
          Check carefully what Rumpy says at the end he did not bring magic back into Storybrooke but upon the entire world because that's what he wanted all along POWER! And obviously a measly little town like Storybrooke would have never been enough for the likes of him, Regina only conformed herself ruling Storybrook because she had no choice in the matter. But now she can aspire for more just like Rumpy and you can take it to the bank that she will. I would not be surprised if Rumpel and Regina respectively have taken over the world ruling one half of the planet each in an uneasy truce while the Storybrooke heroes lead a worldwide resistance against them and attempt to bind magic once more.
          The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
            Check carefully what Rumpy says at the end he did not bring magic back into Storybrooke but upon the entire world because that's what he wanted all along POWER! And obviously a measly little town like Storybrooke would have never been enough for the likes of him, Regina only conformed herself ruling Storybrook because she had no choice in the matter. But now she can aspire for more just like Rumpy and you can take it to the bank that she will. I would not be surprised if Rumpel and Regina respectively have taken over the world ruling one half of the planet each in an uneasy truce while the Storybrooke heroes lead a worldwide resistance against them and attempt to bind magic once more.
            That was a awesome Finale. I cant wait for the long run that this Series is bound to have. Its nice how they went full circle with the Stories they were telling, now I am anxious to see if they can keep that up.

The game is definatly on, but I am sure that Emma will not be left useless. Emma got the strongest magic of all, so I hope she will learn next Season how to use that. Mr. Gold is pretty much out of the Picture as an ally. I was fearing that he was about the become the big bad, but I didnt think he would really go so far as to let Magic loose in our World.

The first and last 10 Minutes where the most emotional for me. I was screaming at the screen that Emma should give Regina a good beating and run out to give Henry that damn Kiss. Regina didnt get punched, but at least she got a good jolt of fear. I loved how the Nun/Fairy told Regina to better run and hide. Though it is weird how honest Regina was with her love for Henry, I think even he noticed that.

I wonder thought what was that with Maleficent. Gold made the curse, put the magic on purpose inside her in Dragon Form and then Regina claims she imprisoned her like that beneath Storybrooke? Regina seems to be very clear on what was her doing and what was Mr. Golds when it comes to the effects of the Curse. So whats up with that?
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

So do y'all think he brought magic to all of the world? You think he brought back all of the magic or just a low level of magic? Should be interesting to see how next season plays out!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                So do y'all think he brought magic to all of the world? You think he brought back all of the magic or just a low level of magic? Should be interesting to see how next season plays out!
                I'm thinking it's going to be limited to the SB boundaries, the boundaries that the curse was limited to. I think it would be a hard thing to deal with on the show if it reached out, but we shall see. I think Gold sees it as his way to find Bae but if he will be able to use it outside of SB, might be an unknown to him. Maybe he thinks he can and will find out that he may now leave SB, but the magic can't.

Now that everyone has their memories back, I think it will be quite a wild place to be. Will this magic that's coming to SB change people back into their former incarnations? Will Dr. Hopper turn back into a cricket? Or must they return to FTL for that to take place? Can't wait to find out.
                sigpic

Comment

I was thinking that maybe the magic is needed to send everyone back to fairytale land where they really belong. They just have to work it right to get there.
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                    I was thinking that maybe the magic is needed to send everyone back to fairytale land where they really belong. They just have to work it right to get there.
                    But is that part of Rumple/Gold's agenda? His main thing is to find Bae, who is in this world, so maybe he will make deals with people to help him find him, weather they know about Bae or not. And remember that Rumple can see the future, so this is how he is able to manipulate others so well into his plan.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      But is that part of Rumple/Gold's agenda? His main thing is to find Bae, who is in this world, so maybe he will make deals with people to help him find him, weather they know about Bae or not. And remember that Rumple can see the future, so this is how he is able to manipulate others so well into his plan.
                      Are you sure he can see the future? I think he just has access to vast amounts of information and uses his knowledge, magic and logic to deduce events that are likely to happen all while he plans for unforeseen events.
                      sigpic

Comment

If he could truly see the future he'd have known Belle was alive. I think he knew about teh curse, knew about Emma and then manipulated human nature to fulfill his goal, power.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

They said earlier in the series that Rumple did see the future. But without magic, not doubt that he could not. Gold only remembered who he was when Emma arrived, and then he still didn't have the magic. Only after her arrival did he start to manipulate for his plan. Although I'm sure he did plenty of manipulations for other reasons in his 28 years of landlording.
                          sigpic

Comment

Power, that's all Gold/Rumple wants. He's shown that he'd be willing to do anything and everything to get it back such as kidnapping Kathren (sp?).

LOVED THE FINALE! Can't wait for the Emma/Snow/Charming reunion next Season which is sure to be during the S2 premiere, and them meeting their grandson I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                              Power, that's all Gold/Rumple wants. He's shown that he'd be willing to do anything and everything to get it back such as kidnapping Kathren (sp?).

LOVED THE FINALE! Can't wait for the Emma/Snow/Charming reunion next Season which is sure to be during the S2 premiere, and them meeting their grandson I guess!
                              That will be fun to see how the family will interact with one another. Is Emma older now than her folks, or close to it? Haha!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X