A Land Without Magic (122)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great season finale!

it's opened a lot of new potential to play around with...

*cue ominous but upbeat music*
    sally

sigpic

Comment

This is a possible season 2 opening.

After they show all that has happened up till magic is unleashed upon the world they show a passenger plane's cabin in a transatlantic flight. The passengers are being served beverages and snacks as usual and then the flight attendant goes into the cockpit to attend the pilots.

The copilot yells "What the hell is that?" pointing at a huge menacing purple cloud that is rapidly advancing.

"Nothing on the instruments, the barometric pressure outside is normal"

"Volcanic ash?" the copilot asks.

"Whatever it is it can't be good, hang on"

The pilot turns the comm system on and relays the message to the passengers to return to their seats and fasten their seatbelts as they are about to experience some turbulence. The cloud hits the plane rocking it violently and it all ends as soon as it started and is all seemingly calm again, until the flight crew notices they are not alone flying right next to them is a huge dragon. The dragon opens his mouth and flames come out, the intro to Once Upon A Time cues in.
      What can I say? I'm a baaad boy...
      The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
        This is a possible season 2 opening.

What can I say? I'm a baaad boy...
        I'm glad I'm not flying any time soon.
        sigpic

Comment

Good season final. Why didn't Rush kill the evil queen instead of just tying her up?

Love the dragon but it was odd that they didn't tell Emma she would be facing a dragon. Also liked August turning completely to wood. I'm not sure if he is alive or dead. With magic returning he is probably alive.

I knew Henry would be awaken by Emma or Regina but I didn't think that would break the curse. Someone said that Emma should just go around kissing everybody after she kissed David and he got his memories back. I guess that really was all that was needed.

Comment

Compared to some shows, the finales OuaT has are some of the best viewing out there.

Comment

Working...
            X