No announcement yet.

An Apple Red As Blood (121)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone catch Grumpy's line about Snow's little knife? Made me laugh.
    sigpic

Comment

i really enjoyed this ep!

i always enjoy the eps , but when they focus more on regina/evil queen, i'm more enjoyie.

one of my fave parts of the ep was when evil queen (e.q) had snow meet her at the barn and grave side of daniel. you could hear the vulnerability in e.q's voice... good acting.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
        Anyone catch Grumpy's line about Snow's little knife? Made me laugh.
        No what was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
          No what was it?
          Snow is removing all her weapons for her meeting with the Queen, as she's taking the one from down her top, Grumpy says "Keep the little knife between your tuffets"
          sigpic

Comment

Snow is removing all her weapons for her meeting with the Queen, as she's taking the one from down her top, Grumpy says "Keep the little knife between your tuffets"
            Is that what he said, I didn't catch it the first time.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Is that what he said, I didn't catch it the first time.
              Indeed. I had to back and check the first time, couldnt believe that what i heard was correct. You dont say that sort of thing to Snow White!
              sigpic

Comment

HA! Yeah, I didn't catch that.

Comment

So is Emma going to believe by the end of this season or what?

Hard to tell how long Henry will be out, but since the show tends to resolve things quickly I think Emma will try "true love's kiss" by the season finale. I also think she's going to do a lot of yelling at Regina.

Comment

Great episode, loved how they actually came full circle unlike another show by the same creators coughLOSTcough. We will hear about the renewal by the time the season finale airs, I say ''Renewal'' as apposed to ''Possible Renewal'' cause its fairly obvious by now that we're getting a 2nd Season. Just want it to be official.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                      So is Emma going to believe by the end of this season or what?

Hard to tell how long Henry will be out, but since the show tends to resolve things quickly I think Emma will try "true love's kiss" by the season finale. I also think she's going to do a lot of yelling at Regina.
                      Yelling? Regina would be lucky if Emma doesn't end smashing her face to bits this time around.
                      The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Seen that ending coming as soon as the evil queen gave the apple turnover to Emma. I'm guessing a true love kiss is more than just romantic love like in Frozen. I think Regina or Emma will be able to wake him up. What is truer than the love between a parent and their child.

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                          Grieving people have a tendency to make bad decisions..
                          People in general make bad decisions from time to time, but i do agree grieving ones make bad decisions more often.

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
                          Seen that ending coming as soon as the evil queen gave the apple turnover to Emma. I'm guessing a true love kiss is more than just romantic love like in Frozen. I think Regina or Emma will be able to wake him up. What is truer than the love between a parent and their child.
                          With some parents i know, i can easily see that being not true. But in general i say a parents love for their child is often truer than their love for anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                          X