• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Apple Red As Blood (121)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON ONE
    AN APPLE RED AS BLOOD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 121
    Fearing that the curse is weakening, Regina calls on the Mad Hatter in an attempt to strengthen her position in Storybrooke. In the fairy tale world the Queen plots to use Charming to lure Snow White into a trap, while Snow and her friends march to his rescue.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 11 May 2012, 12:46 PM.

Awesome Episode. We are getting nearer to the finale and I really love the twists. I really hope Henry will be okay, but I guess this is what was needed to make Emma belief. As soon as he awakes from a Kiss of true love, she will finally get it. At least I hope so.

Its weird though what we learned about the Curse. How can the curse be broken if Emma dies when she is supposed to be the one that breaks it? I really hope they dont go the "Final Destination" route on this. In the secound movie the solution was that someone had to die and be revived.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

It seems it's just the way Rumpelstiltskin wrote the curse.

Who is Henry's true love?

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post

He is to young to have one, but I am pretty sure the love Emma has for him is enough.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I'm ok if they choose to leave Henry asleep for a time

That being said, what an awesome episode. When Rumpy said his little, magic always has a price, line I was wondering what would go wrong.
          sigpic

Comment

I think the price was Daniel; she sacrificed the remaining part of her true love, which is a bit stupid.

She did this to get her own happiness and then she purposefully loses it?
            Silly Regina, trix are for kids!

I think she'll only find happiness if she forgives Snow and becomes good, but I don't want the series to end that way.

Comment

I think the price was Daniel; she sacrificed the remaining part of her true love, which is a bit stupid.

She did this to get her own happiness and then she purposefully loses it?
              Silly Regina, trix are for kids!

I think she'll only find happiness if she forgives Snow and becomes good, but I don't want the series to end that way.
              She didn't purposefully lose it. She intended the turnover for Emma. There was no way she could have known Henry would get to it first or that he would eat it to show Emma it was poisoned.
              Meh...

Comment

That was a extremely great episode! I can't believe it! It's finally happening The final battle will begin!

I really hope Henry will be alright, I don't want to see him die! I won't stop trying! Why was Emma so stubborn and not even tried to believe! Pinocchio never should have left her alone - I know he was afraid but still....God, I'm so nervous right now...I cannot wait for next week's finale

The way Gold looked at Regina in the end frightened me...he surely didn't thought Regina would come up with this. And I hate Jefferson for helping Regina. Why did he trust her again after everything she did to him and Grace?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                  That was a extremely great episode! I can't believe it! It's finally happening The final battle will begin!

I really hope Henry will be alright, I don't want to see him die! I won't stop trying! Why was Emma so stubborn and not even tried to believe! Pinocchio never should have left her alone - I know he was afraid but still....God, I'm so nervous right now...I cannot wait for next week's finale

The way Gold looked at Regina in the end frightened me...he surely didn't thought Regina would come up with this. And I hate Jefferson for helping Regina. Why did he trust her again after everything she did to him and Grace?
                  He trusted her because he's desperate to get his daughter back. He's allowing his grief over losing her to cloud his judgement.
                  Last edited by Livestick; 07 May 2012, 01:57 PM.
                  Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                    He trusted her because he's desperate to get his daughter back. He's allowing his grief over losing her to cloud his judgement.
                    Not his best decision
                    sigpic

Comment

We wrote the curse that way, because while he wants to help Regina create the curse, he doesn't want the curse to stay on indefinitely. So he doesn't want Regina to kill the only person to break the curse.

I'm guessing if Emma dies (maybe if she only dies while in Storybrooke), the curse would break, but not in the way Mr. Gold wants it to end.

So Rumpel planned this curse so that it does what Regina wants, but not allow her to prevent it from being broken the way he wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                        She didn't purposefully lose it. She intended the turnover for Emma. There was no way she could have known Henry would get to it first or that he would eat it to show Emma it was poisoned.
                        magic like revenge always comes with a price. But boy oh boy I would not want to be in Regina's shoes when Emma finally guns for her. The last time Regina confronted Emma physically she ended with a bloodied nose as I recall, this time it's certainly going to get nasty. I wonder if they all return to medieval magic land or remain on this world but I have a feeling is the latter since Rumpie designed the curse with the purpose of finding and getting his son back.
                        The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                          Not his best decision
                          Grieving people have a tendency to make bad decisions.

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
                          magic like revenge always comes with a price. But boy oh boy I would not want to be in Regina's shoes when Emma finally guns for her. The last time Regina confronted Emma physically she ended with a bloodied nose as I recall, this time it's certainly going to get nasty. I wonder if they all return to medieval magic land or remain on this world but I have a feeling is the latter since Rumpie designed the curse with the purpose of finding and getting his son back.
                          It does, but I don't think there's any way she could have anticipated that price might be Henry. Especially since she's motivated primarily by revenge, which also has a tendency to cloud one's judgement.
                          Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                            We wrote the curse that way, because while he wants to help Regina create the curse, he doesn't want the curse to stay on indefinitely. So he doesn't want Regina to kill the only person to break the curse.

I'm guessing if Emma dies (maybe if she only dies while in Storybrooke), the curse would break, but not in the way Mr. Gold wants it to end.

So Rumpel planned this curse so that it does what Regina wants, but not allow her to prevent it from being broken the way he wants it.
                            It could be that Emma is connected to the Curse. One ingredient of it was the True Love of PC and SN, Emma is just another form of that Love. Since they got the same source they are probably connected, while I think that Emma is the one with the Magic and the Curse just uses that. So in the End the Curse is kind of feeding from her, so when she dies it got nothing to drain. Since the Curse is weakining only by Emma coming to Storybrook, kind of speaks for it that Emma has to be away in order for the Curse to stay strong. It could be that she is what is grounding all of them in our World.

There is that other possibility thought thats a bit simpler. The Curses purpose was to take away SN and PC happiness, so if Emma dies there is no reason for the Curse to continue.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                              It could be that Emma is connected to the Curse. One ingredient of it was the True Love of PC and SN, Emma is just another form of that Love. Since they got the same source they are probably connected, while I think that Emma is the one with the Magic and the Curse just uses that. So in the End the Curse is kind of feeding from her, so when she dies it got nothing to drain. Since the Curse is weakining only by Emma coming to Storybrook, kind of speaks for it that Emma has to be away in order for the Curse to stay strong. It could be that she is what is grounding all of them in our World.

There is that other possibility thought thats a bit simpler. The Curses purpose was to take away SN and PC happiness, so if Emma dies there is no reason for the Curse to continue.
                              The curse was designed by Rumpel not by Regina and he created it with the sole purpose of finding and getting his son back it's obvious by now that the take all happiness away was nothing but a smokescreen thrown in by Rumpel to fool Regina into complacency and conformity he always probably intended and planned for the curse to end, at least the happiness and Regina in power part, I think that Rumpel has no intention of going back to medieval lalaland. And I doubt any of them would want to go back to lumber stoves and no cars or modern amenities if anything he would try to merge the 2 or bring magic full force into this realm. BTW This is the only fantasy show to date that shows our world as devoid of magic, in all others it exists but is hidden from ordinary humans in one way or another.
                              The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X