The Stranger (120)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
    The curse doesn't take away his powers, the fact that our world has no magic is the reason he is powerless in the magical sense.

It is unknown if the curse will take them back to FTL. Also given that Storybrooke is a small town, it is unknown how many people were taken and if anybody was left in FTL.
    If that were the case the curse should have never worked and people would have remembered who they were the moment they came into our world so our world may not have magic but magic does work in it and if magic can work then so can magical beings. I think that when the curse lifts at least the Take all happiness away and Regina in power part , Rumpel will probably get his powers back right on this realm. In the preview of the season finale we hear some saying "Magic is coming back" I think Rumpel intended to turn magic loose on a world that has none or is hidden either way it will be interesting to see how it goes if the show is renewed for a 2nd season.
    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
      In the preview of the season finale
      I don't want to hear or read about the season finale, this is about what happens in this episode.

Yes magic works in this world and I agree we don't really know everything the curse is responsible for.

We also don't know how magic works in FTL. Is is a renewable source of magic or is there a finite amount?

We know in Storybrooke that magic has had an effect on the residents. But we don't know if the curse's magic is actively making them not remember or purely was a once-only mind-wipe.

We also know that Rumpel made a deal with Regina for her to do anything he asks with a "please", but is that magic or just her keeping her word?

There is still too many unanswered questions

Comment

Just reading the comments a few people think Emma was on the path of enlightenment. I don't think so given she ran off with Henry at the end and gave no signs to August that she believed. Since she is the star of the show she'll come around sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
          I think tomstone is right, She is starting to belief it, so she is trying to run away from all of it.

I think that is why she has become rather hyper and mistrustful of just about everyone lately. It follows that someone from the "real world" would think all these people are insane or that she herself is going insane. In our real world what would you think of these people? I would think there's something wrong with them for sure. Regina and Mr.Gold are playing a really scary game in any world, magical or not.

So now she wants to run away with Henry to keep him and herself safe. Go back to what she knows. She's afraid because she is feeling it, she's on the verge of falling into it.
          I know if I was thrust into this, i would think some of them (unfortunately even Henry) were mad, and try to get out of there till i was proven wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X