The Return (119)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh interesting twist theory there

I can't really see Emma calling Gold "Dad" though...

Comment

I felt sorry and shed a tear for Rush... hmm i mean Rumpelstiltskin in this episode. I have always liked him, his life has been a hard one.
      SG-1 was the best
      SG-A was just as awesome

SG-U should CONTINUE!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snicker433 View Post
        I felt sorry and shed a tear for Rush... hmm i mean Rumpelstiltskin in this episode. I have always liked him, his life has been a hard one.
        Haha! Yes, I think there are some similarities with these two characters.
        sigpic

Comment

There must be magic in the real world. The Evil Queen had a vault full of hearts. She killed the old sheriff by crushing his heart.

Comment

Magical objects/people can be brought to our world but those people can't do magic
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
              There must be magic in the real world. The Evil Queen had a vault full of hearts. She killed the old sheriff by crushing his heart.
              Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Magical objects/people can be brought to our world but those people can't do magic
              Magic works, there just isn't any around you to use. That's how I think about it.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                Then Emma should have recognised him at least. Suddenly he is Bae's Son.
                Not necessarily. I know people i was great friends with at school who i have issues recognizing now.

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                Magic works, there just isn't any around you to use. That's how I think about it.
                IIRC of a latter ep, it does work elsewhere, but there are too few people who can access it properly.
                Which makes me wonder. What would the govts of the world do, if they knew the secret of storybrook?

Comment

Working...
                X