This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody a Lawyer?

Or maybe know a good website that give decent free advice?
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Check with your State Bar Association. They should be able to give you a list of attorneys who give a first consultation for free or for a reduced fee.

Comment

Also, consider if you already belong to any organisations. Some, such as unions, might already have a deal that gets you one free legal session as part of membership.

Comment

Depends on where you live, if it's the uk then the citizens advice burea could probably give you info on some legal things.
        Some solicitors have open days, for free legal advice, again that's in England, I don't know about other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
          Depends on where you live, if it's the uk then the citizens advice burea could probably give you info on some legal things.
          Some solicitors have open days, for free legal advice, again that's in England, I don't know about other countries.
          ^ This.

+ It would also depend on what you wanted advice ON.

Property law, for example, would be fairly easy to find free advice on. If you had just killed someone, however... different story...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
            Here in the U.S., most cities have Legal Aid offices for people who can't afford legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              ^ This.

+ It would also depend on what you wanted advice ON.

Property law, for example, would be fairly easy to find free advice on. If you had just killed someone, however... different story...
              Indeed... you would probably want a pie shop... one that doesn't ask too many questions about where the meat came from..

Comment

Of course, depending on the nature of the "query", many states will provide free legal support until you no longer need it...

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                  Of course, depending on the nature of the "query", many states will provide free legal support until you no longer need it...
                  Is that a case of "... if you can't afford an attorney, the court will appoint one for you"?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    Indeed... you would probably want a pie shop... one that doesn't ask too many questions about where the meat came from..
                    For you I would want an EXPLODING pie shot.

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                    hmmm...

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    Is that a case of "... if you can't afford an attorney, the court will appoint one for you"?
                    That is quickly becoming my last ditch option
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

i'm a lawyer

Comment

no i'm not

Comment

I thought you were a morbo?
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

right now morbo seems to be bipolar.....

Comment

A Bipolawyer?
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X