This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the show had been renewed...

Let's pretend the show was renewed for a sixth season. What stories would you have liked to have seen? Forget about what the writers intended, since those stories never materialized. Pretend you're on the writing staff. There's twenty episodes. What would stories would you have wanted told?

First of all, there's the whole issue of Atlantis on Earth... I'd have the first three episodes take place in the Milky Way galaxy. The SGC is shut down, Atlantis is the new SGC, and General Landry has succeeded Woolsey as commander. SG-1 now operates out of Atlantis. Colonel Mitchell leads SG-1 with Lt. Col. Sheppard, Dr. McKay, Ronan, and occasionally Daniel Jackson depending on the mission. Teyla has returned to the Athosians as the leader of her people. In Part 1, an ancient city is discovered in the Milky Way galaxy. It's an ancient city like Atlantis, the one from "The Tower," and the ones found on Asuras. It's found on Dakara, on a separate continent from where the ancient weapon and stargate were located. We learn that while Atlantis was the capital of the Ancient empire, it wasn't the only city. There were a fleet of city ships that left Milky Way for Pegasus. The one found on Dakara is the first, the original city ship. As such, it's design is more antiquated than that of Atlantis, but it's been left intact after all this time. How the Goa'uld never found it remains a mystery. In Part 2, the city is powered up. The ZPM's were depleted, but there's a stockroom filled with fully charged ZPM's. General Landry orders SG-1 to bring the city back to Earth under orders from General Jack O'Neill. With this other city on Earth, Atlantis can finally fly back out to the Pegasus Galaxy. We learn that the Daedalus and Apollo have been taking turns fighting the Wraith in Atlantis's absence. In Part 3, the Dakara city ship has landed on Earth's ocean, and Atlantis has departed for Pegasus. Upon their return, the rogue Asgard contact Atlantis via stargate. They have a message from a familiar friend. The Asurans, Replicators, or whatever you want to call them... are back. They've built human bodies, and they've ascended. What will this mean for Pegasus? How are the rogue Asgard aware of any of this? Season 6 has begun!

Stargate Atlantis Rising
    by the fans, for the fans
    a virtual season 6

That's what I would have liked to see!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Wouldn't be so bad.

My issue is I know that the Pegasus gates supersede any Milky Way gates, so they would be forced to use the Pegasus gate, which would need to be adapted to Milky Way travel (at least I would assume so...I would think the symbols for each type of gate are incompatible, though I could be wrong)
      sigpic

Comment

Firstly, i cannot see somewhere like dakara housing a city ship and no one seeing it.. unless it was buried so much, that getting it out would be several years of digging..
        2ndly, the 'store room of ZPMs.. Way to make us totally invincible now..

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't say a store room...Perhaps a few, at least enough to get them back to Pegasus as well as a couple left over. I wouldn't want a show where every ship had a ZPM with dozens to spare.
          sigpic

Comment

I would like to see the MW invaded by a race of ancient sentient machines intent on harvesting all species capable of space travel, leaving only the younger species behind. This would require a hero to unite all the factions of the MW, from the Nox through to the Lucian Alliance, to build a super-weapon capable of destroying all these sentient machines. And that hero's name? John Sheppard.

Oh wait...
            Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Mass Effect anyone?
              SG-1 was the best
              SG-A was just as awesome

SG-U should CONTINUE!!!

sigpic

Comment

I would fire all the writer and quadrouple the budget and demand they make the Wraith cool again...

all while I fly around the town on my flying pig that toots lady gaga songs.
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                  all while I fly around the town on my flying pig that toots lady gaga songs.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

it would have been renamed The Rodney McKay Show with Sheppy his pet monkey.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I would still watch it
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        it would have been renamed The Rodney McKay Show with Sheppy his pet monkey.
                        Exactly.
                        sigpic

Comment

Na... the Ronon and todd show!

Comment

Working...
                          X