Couples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couples

Has anyone else noticed that actors who play couples in other Sci-Fi series play couples in Warehouse 13?

For example Sean Maher and Jewel Staite (Dr Simon Tam and Kaylee Frye from Firefly) as Sheldon and Loretta in Mild Mannered (S2 E2) and Niall Matter and Erica Cerra (Zane Donovan and Deputy Jo Lupo from A Town Called Eureka) as Gary and Jillian Whitman in Duped (S1 E8).

Does anyone know if there's a significance in this or just the whimsy of the casting crew?

Originally posted by Natsuguri View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that actors who play couples in other Sci-Fi series play couples in Warehouse 13?

For example Sean Maher and Jewel Staite (Dr Simon Tam and Kaylee Frye from Firefly) as Sheldon and Loretta in Mild Mannered (S2 E2) and Niall Matter and Erica Cerra (Zane Donovan and Deputy Jo Lupo from A Town Called Eureka) as Gary and Jillian Whitman in Duped (S1 E8).

Does anyone know if there's a significance in this or just the whimsy of the casting crew?
    My guest would be intentional tip of the hat to their other shows.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      My guest would be intentional tip of the hat to their other shows.
      Exactly. The casting of Maher and Staite for that particular episode had to have been intentional.
      sigpic

Comment

Yup, they've been doing that since season one.

Comment

Working...
        X