Where does that door lead to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where does that door lead to?

OK.. just got done watching the last 2 eps of season 2, and during blockade, i noticed what appears to be a side door to the bridge...
    (crap.. screen capture didn't work) but it is at 12:45, when Lt James and Volkar are running out of the bridge as it is shutting down.
    Anyone know whether that IS a door? where does it go?

Fixed it... Got the cap
    PDVD_000.JPG

Comment

What... No thoughts??

Comment

It looks like a door, but it probably doesn't go anywhere. There's a door behind the gate in the Gateroom too, and one just outside. I don't think the one behind the gate goes anywhere, and the other leads out of the set.

Comment

Well, it certainly looks like a door. Maybe another room similar to the apple core on a smaller scale, more specialized equipment? Or maybe it's a bathroom!
          sigpic

Comment

It has all the other stasis pods...

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Storage closet?

Comment

Perhaps the room has a "u-turn" function combined with a hyper-hyper-drive...
                sigpic

Comment

Main reason i ask, is when rush first started using the Bridge, it showed that the bridge was on the Right of the ship's pyramid structure..
                  But in the end (gauntlet, blockade etc), it seemed to be on the left... So were there 2 bridges?

Comment

Main reason i ask, is when rush first started using the Bridge, it showed that the bridge was on the Right of the ship's pyramid structure..
                    But in the end (gauntlet, blockade etc), it seemed to be on the left... So were there 2 bridges?

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                      It looks like a door, but it probably doesn't go anywhere. There's a door behind the gate in the Gateroom too, and one just outside. I don't think the one behind the gate goes anywhere, and the other leads out of the set.
                      The door behind the gate just leads into a connecting hallway. As for the one in the bridge well i wager that just leads to an alternate hallway.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                        The door behind the gate just leads into a connecting hallway. As for the one in the bridge well i wager that just leads to an alternate hallway.
                        How can you tell?

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                          How can you tell?
                          It was in an episode, second season i think, everyone was in the gateroom for something.

Comment

Working...
                          X