X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survival of the Fittest (723)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by TV Guide
    The seventh season concludes with Sam and Dean battling Leviathan Dick Roman and trying to stop him from carrying out his evil plans.

Original Air Date : 05/18/2012
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 11 May 2012, 01:48 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

You got to be freaking kidding me. The Boys just cant catch a brake, can they?

Eventhough I used to like Castiell a lot, I couldnt care less anymore. I am kind of afraid what the next Season will bring us. They are bending their own rules a little to much. At least I am pretty certain that they will come up with some freak explanation how Cas and Dean managed to escape once again.

On the bright side they might run into Bobby, after all if I am not wrong Ghosts get sent neither up nor down when vanquished. I am just guessing he did end up in Purgatory too.
    Last edited by tomstone; 18 May 2012, 09:49 PM.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      On the bright side they might run into Bobby, after all if I am not wrong Ghosts get sent neither up nor down when vanquished. I am just guessing he did end up in Purgatory too.
      This was my thought also. I think they might find a way to bring him back, too.

Comment

Wasn't expecting that ending.

I agree with the idea that this might be how they somehow get Bobby back. Since the show is going to be around for another season, I need more than just Sam and Dean. I missed their interaction with living Bobby, and hope they straighten Cas up a bit too if he is going to be in the next season. Flighty Cas was fine for a while, but I want him more grounded.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with next season. Though I do hope they get Dean out of Purgatory within the first few eps.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Great season finale. I have to admit, I did not see that ending coming.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Great cliffhanger! Poor Sam and Dean......*mwahahahaha* That's gonna make for one looong summer.......

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

The wait will be worth it. It always is.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Okay, finally got around to finishing the seventh season and, I gotta say, it didn't quite hold my attention as well as the ones previous. I mean, the Leviathan storyline was actually pretty good but when they killed Bobby, the dynamic just kinda went south.

I actually hope they have Dean last in purgatory for at least one episode.. Not that I don't think us FF writers won't have a hay day with the possibilities of what Dean has been doing during the summer, but I think it'd be nice to have Dean and Sam physically separated for awhile.

Batty-Cas was annoying but, I kinda think that all he really wanted was forgiveness. I mean, once Dean basically said that he was forgiven, it seemed he got closer to his normal state of mind, you know?

I honestly find Sam's storyline boring, which is why Dean is my favorite character so I don't care what happens to him.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Sam is actually my favorite, and I've been put off by the focus on Dean over the last few seasons. Sam was the go-to-guy at the beginning. He was our entry into the world of Supernatural.

I feel like the writers have gotten bored in general. Bobby'd death and now re-death were fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                  X