X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There Will Be Blood (722)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by BuddyTV
    From the CW: "In order to defeat Dick Roman and the Leviathans, Sam and Dean must locate three key items.Castiel helps with one but for the last objects, the Winchesters must face two of their strongest opponents – an Alpha and Crowley. Meanwhile, Bobby tries out a new ghost trick that ends up being very dangerous."

Original Air Date : 05/11/2012
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 April 2012, 12:54 AM. Reason: Synopsis added.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Great episode, that girl got me up until she pulled the phone out.

I'm surprised Bobby didn't ring her neck when she did that.

Good to see the Alpha is back and Crowley...I wonder if what Meg said about Crowley being the bigger threat.

Comment

Wow, this episode is a great encouragement to avoid processed food! Poor Dean, no pie!!!

I like the way Bobby has become a loose canon, unpredictable. Who can Sam and Dean trust now, with so many of their former enemies finding that they need each other and finding ways to use eachother for their own ends? This is boiling up to a great season ender with all these tenuous alliances!

Comment

Excellent episode. I like how the alpha said he'd see them next season. LOL.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Excellent episode. I like how the alpha said he'd see them next season. LOL.
          One reviewer said they thought that was a bit cheesy, but it wasn't it was great. I was like "Supernatural DOES have a next season, yay!"

Comment

Originally posted by mrja84 View Post
            one reviewer said they thought that was a bit cheesy, but it wasn't it was great. I was like "supernatural does have a next season, yay!"
            Yes...it was great!
            sigpic

Comment

"I'm a warrior, I can't live on rabbit food!"
              Excellent episode! I loved all the funny little thing we got, even the stunt with "next season"!
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
              X