X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading is Fundamental (721)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by TV Guide
    Castiel awakens from his comatose state. Meanwhile, a teen is turned into a reluctant prophet after being struck by lightning, and Sam and Dean believe he is the key to defeating the Leviathans.

Original Air Date : 05/04/2012
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 April 2012, 12:51 AM. Reason: Synopsis added.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

I gotta say, thinking back on yesterday I should have seen the end of this episode coming considering a few factors, but I was surprised. The ending to this episode has left me the most eager in awhile for the next episode of any tv series, let alone Supernatural. I was not expecting things to turn out the way they did.

Comment

Another excellent SPN episode. I loved Cas, "Pull my finger."
      sigpic

Comment

Great episode from start to finish. It was nice to see Castiel upright again. I sure hope we see him again. After that ending, I have a feeling that these final two episodes of the season are going to be amazing.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I watched this episode but didn't hear anything that was said. I was in a very noisy place while watching and was guessing at what was said.

Still, I thought it was another solid ep. I can't believe we're almost at the end of the season already!

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X