X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of Grave Importance (719)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by TV Guide
    Sam and Dean reconnect with an old hunter friend who suddenly disappears in an abandoned house that is haunted by a powerful ghost.

Original Air Date : 04/20/2012
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 April 2012, 10:51 PM. Reason: Synopsis added.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

So Bobby goes 'Ghost'! Loved all the references, the effort to move stuff. I could imagine him as the grumpy ghost who taught Patrick Swayze!

Annie and Bobby still hunters after death!!! Wonderful idea of them saving all those poor souls killed and their ghosts tormented by the evil ghost in the house.

I wonder if the fact that Bobby was finally seen by the boys at the end was due to him getting some of the energy from the evil ghost when he disappeared after Dean torched his remains.

Now Dean and Sam have Bobby again to help. Sad at the end for him though where Dean was lamenting how it went against the order of things. Bobby felt he couldn't leave them and was needed, but now he's hit with the less than enthusiastic acceptance of him still being around by Dean who had painfully moved on and accepted his death.

Comment

Cool episode. It was nice to see Bobby back in action again!
      sigpic

Comment

It was nice to see things from the ghost side for a change. Sad that they all seem to degrade. I hope for the best regarding Bobby.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X