X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Party On,Garth (718)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by TV Guide
    Dean and Sam help Garth battle a Shojo, a Japanese creature sent to seek revenge on enemies. Making their task more difficult is the fact that a Shojo can only been seen when the viewer is drunk.
    Original Air Date: 03/30/2012
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 21 March 2012, 09:31 AM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Oh Garth...you're awesome!

Great monster of the week ep mixed in with Garth and his sock puppet!

And Bobby! Yay! I've so been punked by Jim - you old bugger you!

A cunning ruse so we (well me) thought he was working elsewhere.

So glad he's back...
    sigpic

Comment

Oh Bobby, I didn't see that one coming!! So glad that he is back, too, even if it's kind of sad that he is a ghost now and wasn't able to move one.

I liked the episode as a whole. Booze monster, eh? And Garth was so funny, the whole sock puppet thing - and it did even work
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

YAY for Bobby!

I LOVE that they came up with a booze monster! Very clever. Loved the sock puppet scene.

My only problem was that I had trouble hearing the episode. Either our feed was bad or the local station almost had it on mute. Strangely enough.....the commercials for local stuff were plenty loud.

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Yay for Bobby!
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            Oh Bobby, I didn't see that one coming!! So glad that he is back, too, even if it's kind of sad that he is a ghost now and wasn't able to move on
            It wasn't that he wasn't able to move on...remember in "Death's Door" Bobby was given a choice to either go with the Reaper or hang around. Now we know his answer. Thank you Bobby.

I liked the episode as a whole. Booze monster, eh? And Garth was so funny, the whole sock puppet thing - and it did even work
            Agreed. The whole episode was awesome! I have to do a re-watch ASAP because Dean made a cute face and I missed it! My mother saw it though. Love Japanese Booze Monster...Dean has such a way with words.

I was soooooo happy seeing Bobby again that I squeeeeeeeed!

Party On, Garth! Party on!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

This ended up being a much better episode than I thought it would be. I was definitely pleasantly surprised. At the end there, it was so great to see Bobby again. I still wish TPTB hadn't decided to kill him off like they did.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wow...I enjoyed seeing Bobby. I liked, "I'm right here ya idgit." Then Dean leaves and Bobby says, "Balls."
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X