Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA peeps - Mystery Project

Today Rainbow Francks tweeted the following:
    Looks like there's a chance the #Sga band may be getting back together on a new stage... More info to come...
    I'm not allowed to say anything more right now... It's not a Gate thing though... Something else... Let your minds go... Hahahahahahahaha!
    Good fun things in the works...
    Hmmmm
    sigpic

Mh ... not Gate-related but the (main)cast? Mh ...

Thanks for the information

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

oh shoot they're doing a musical....
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Maybe it's a dramatic ensemble project that's not sci-fi. That or they're going to appear in a SyFy movie in the future.
        Back from the grave.

Comment

Intrigueing - I wonder what he means by SGA band; actors, writers, directors?

I would love to see some of the SGA cast together in a different project. A movie? A new series? Guest appearance on an exisiting show? A computer game? An internet project? Any of those would be great, I am wondering if he just means a convention though? While it would be great to have them together at a convention I would be a bit disappointed if that what it was.

Comment

What main folks? Isn't Rachel currently residing in Berlin (Germany)?
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

In the comments on his facebook page he wrote:
              "Only 3 of us so far... Can't say which 3 yet... Damn contracts."
              and another tweet:
              "Big tings a gwan..."
              sigpic

Comment

Rainbow knows how to keep his followers on edge.

Comment

Now this does sound very interesting. I’m looking forward to find out more.
                  sigpic

Comment

Turns out it's this project: "State of Syn" already announced by David Hewlett. So far it has David, Rainbow and Jewel Staite involved. It's "an interactive 3D motion novel starring Jewel Staite and David Hewlett - for online, tablets and smartphones."

http://www.stateofsyn.com/
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh... that's a little disappointing...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Oh... that's a little disappointing...
                        Yeah, I was hoping for something more to tell you the truth. Without Joe and Rachel (or Jason, but I actually didn't expect him to be involved), I'm a bit underwhelmed. Oh well.
                        sigpic

Comment

It looks like a fun project but I had hoped for something more indeed.

Comment

Here are a few more details:

TORONTO/CANNES, March 28, 2012 /CNW/ - Shaftesbury and its award-winning digital media division, Smokebomb Entertainment, today announced casting and production details for State of Syn, a groundbreaking science fiction digital project. Starring Jewel Staite (Firefly, LA Complex), David Hewlett (Stargate SG-1, Stargate: Atlantis), and Rainbow Sun Francks (The Listener, Stargate: Atlantis), State of Syn (10 x five minutes) is a 3D-enabled digital motion novel for online, smartphone and tablet devices that combines live-action photography with animated hyper-real backgrounds. Commencing production in Toronto in early April, State of Syn will launch to consumers in summer 2012 and will also be offered to buyers as a standalone property for multiple platforms at MIPTV 2012 in Cannes.
                            Featuring 10 five-minute narrative episodes, State of Syn takes place in a futuristic society where instability reigns but one commodity remains accessible to all: technology. The storyline follows Annika Drake (Staite) and her friends who, following the unexplained death of her father, are pulled into a twisted mystery surrounding his former company, emerging tech giant Psylosense. Now run by her father's former business partner Aslin Kane (Hewlett), Psylosense is manufacturing a highly addictive new sensory experience called Vibe - a digital technology simulating a neurological condition called synesthesia - which is poised to become the new opiate of the masses.
                            Full article: http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/9455...-david-hewlett
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X