No announcement yet.

Force Quit (503)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Episode. It is great to see that no one else had to die before they got rescued. When CyberJack went with Zane to check out the Glitch I was already fearing for the worst.

I like what Barlow did to Senator Wen, but it does not seem very safe. She cant have her connected the rest of her life without any interruptions. This might not be the last we have seen of both. Beverly is more probable, because she sure wont stop here.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      I like what Barlow did to Senator Wen, but it does not seem very safe. She cant have her connected the rest of her life without any interruptions.
      Beverly doesn't have to leave her connected for her entire life, just however long it takes her to die of dehydration.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
        Beverly doesn't have to leave her connected for her entire life, just however long it takes her to die of dehydration.
        Oh, thats better of course. I still would have gone with the Justin Bieber Concert to make her suffer just a little bit more.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I really find a 3 part Season opener pretty awesome. I was a little worried this would drag on for the whole season, but 3 episodes was really cool. Basically a little Eureka movie.

Said to see Holly die, said for Fargo. I don't think he'll stay angry with Jack, he didn't kill Holly. I do wonder how it will change his character though, will he be out for revenge? Darker?
          sigpic

Comment

I think he'll start taking more risks.

Comment

Working...
            X