The Real Thing (502)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
    Bastard writers, she was my favourite new character. I wish they did it to an NPC instead. That would have been good, the virtual reality becomes self aware.

Why not just lock Holly away in an alternate virtual reality instead of killing her? Bastard writers.

I hope Beverly changes sides.
    I totally agree. I really liked Holly.

I thought her awkwardness was kind of cute.
    sigpic
    Don't touch Lola

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
      Bastard writers, she was my favourite new character. I wish they did it to an NPC instead. That would have been good, the virtual reality becomes self aware.

Why not just lock Holly away in an alternate virtual reality instead of killing her? Bastard writers.

I hope Beverly changes sides.
      Sorry but Beverly deserves to be shot in the head , now they all do !
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        Shooting her in the head is still to nice. I would hook her and Senator Wen up to her stupid VR machine and let them listen to a Justin Bieber Concert over and over again.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Yeah that was sad to see Holly go Of course it is Eureka and they could do something to salvage her but I sort of doubt it ever since she and Fargo had their little tryst there is not much more for her to do. She was a catalyst to help Fargo develop and this is the last season so I expect some body count. Actually it was kinda nice to see something shocking since up til now every character has been protected and it's been a tad boring because nothing they did had any real shock value to it because you just knew they'd find a way out of it some how.

WHat does everyone think of the Carter/Jo thing?
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post

Nah, Beverley was ok, she was always trying to do what she thought was good. She didn't expect Kim to die before. I really do hope she changes sides.

She did once before (in the Kim timeline).

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              Shooting her in the head is still to nice. I would hook her and Senator Wen up to her stupid VR machine and let them listen to a Justin Bieber Concert over and over again.
              Oh you are cruel ! But definitely Beverly has always been a bad person and very selfish as well even in the alternate timeline Zoe doesnt like her
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I found the bouncing between reality and VR confusing. I did notice that Jack was very stereotypical in the VR. I hope they resolve this soon!

The dragon was fun, but I did not like Holly's death.
                Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Working...
                X