• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Real Thing (502)

Visit the Episode GuideEUREKA SEASON FIVE
    THE REAL THING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 502
    Carter and Andy are jailed for trying to steal a piece of equipment to complete a device that Kevin has assembled to search for the Astraeus crew. Meanwhile, Holly comes up with a dangerous theory. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 26 April 2012, 02:30 PM.

Yeah it's going to be interesting what happens to her next week.

Comment

Is it just me, or does it look in the previews like Beverly is growing a brain and a heart?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Is it just me, or does it look in the previews like Beverly is growing a brain and a heart?
        Between her last look in the episode and that preview, I'd have to agree.
        sigpic

Comment

I hate Senator Wen!
          sigpic
          Don't touch Lola

Comment

Holly was such a fun Character. I understand why they did it, but why her?

I really hope they get rescued soon. I dont want to see anyone else dying except maybe Barlow and Senator Wen.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I know senator Wen was behind all this politicians are the worst.

I am not sure but is Holly dead ?
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                I know senator Wen was behind all this politicians are the worst.

I am not sure but is Holly dead ?
                Sure looks that way, but then this is Eureka. Anything can happen.
                sigpic

Comment

Bastard writers, she was my favourite new character. I wish they did it to an NPC instead. That would have been good, the virtual reality becomes self aware.

Why not just lock Holly away in an alternate virtual reality instead of killing her? Bastard writers.

I hope Beverly changes sides.

Comment

I was happy to see her go. I found her irritating.

I was seeing promos for Eureka on twitter and actually turned in late because wasn't interested in seeing the character, then decided that she wouldn't be on for all 43 minutes so I could bear it.

I hope she's really gone. Could be an interesting arc for Fargo.
                    sigpic
                    Mourning Sanctuary.
                    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I'm really enjoying this season. hate to see the show end-was one of the last shows I watched on SYFY now that SGU's gone.
                      I wonder if Holly's really gone?
                      Going to be bad for Fargo.

Comment

Interesting episode. I didn't like that Holly bit the big one...but whatcha gonna do?
                        sigpic

Comment

One thing that surprised me is that with the amount of Andys... everywhere in the first episode, I'd have thought there would've been several scenes of the altered "happier" ones underfoot in the VR scenes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                            I was happy to see her go. I found her irritating.

I was seeing promos for Eureka on twitter and actually turned in late because wasn't interested in seeing the character, then decided that she wouldn't be on for all 43 minutes so I could bear it.

I hope she's really gone. Could be an interesting arc for Fargo.

I didn't like holly but it is not that I thought she was annoying, but more that I didn't like her with Fargo. I thought Fargo should be with Claudia they make a good team !
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                              One thing that surprised me is that with the amount of Andys... everywhere in the first episode, I'd have thought there would've been several scenes of the altered "happier" ones underfoot in the VR scenes.
                              Yeah I was kind of surprised they didn't have him in the VR at all.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X