• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edit: double post
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      ...God I hope he doesn't die and go into rigor with that face...Idk if a mortician would be able to do his job if that was what he was "faced" with

Spoiler:
      I'm aware that rigor doesn't last forever...Laugh dangit
      The mortician might survive it, but I am sorry for his Girlfriend that sees that creepy smile everytime they finish jumping on the bed.
      Last edited by tomstone; 18 April 2012, 08:36 PM.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        ...God I hope he doesn't die and go into rigor with that face...Idk if a mortician would be able to do his job if that was what he was "faced" with

Spoiler:
        I'm aware that rigor doesn't last forever...Laugh dangit

that is so funny , his smile is soo crazy , but I do believe he is married with two kids !
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I was disappointed with the ending, it was too early to do the reveal imho, unless the story will be wrapped up next week and the rest of the season see's them dealing with the fallout.

They should have just slotted in a few more easter eggs if it's a long term story (that was Beverly and her sidekick (the V guy) who's voices we heard when Zane was darted).

Hmm, well I've given the show 4 years, what's another few more hours between friends?

Edit: How many were on the crew? because that was an awful lot of people hooked up to that VR machine...

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            I was disappointed with the ending, it was too early to do the reveal imho, unless the story will be wrapped up next week and the rest of the season see's them dealing with the fallout.

They should have just slotted in a few more easter eggs if it's a long term story (that was Beverly and her sidekick (the V guy) who's voices we heard when Zane was darted).

Hmm, well I've given the show 4 years, what's another few more hours between friends?

Edit: How many were on the crew? because that was an awful lot of people hooked up to that VR machine...
            People already got angry because of this one. If they hadnt revealed it, many People would not have tuned in the next time. I probably would have been one of them, because the VR version sucks.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Here's an article about the new season:

http://www.tvovermind.com/eureka/eur...n-jaime-paglia

In it, it says that the first three episodes go together, so it looks like it won't last too long.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post

I believe there were supposed to be 20 on the Astreaus (however it's spelled) mission. Allison would be # 21.

Good to know the story arc won't last too long. Not that I'd mind, but I'd have to listen to Hubby's rants if it did.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  Lol, its noticable that the Break has been to long. The name is Zane, not Zach.
                  I knew it was a Z name. I like Zane better anyway.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Hmmm...interesting episode...but I didn't like finding out that they're all plugged into a virtual reality world at the end. I wonder how they'll get outta that mess?
                    sigpic

Comment

When I saw the big reveal at the end I was relieved, which was quickly followed by an "oh crap" moment when I realized where the Astraeus crew was.
                      "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                      -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Interesting way to start the last season.

I hope they resolve the issue soon.
                        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Working...
                        X