Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Lost (501)

  1. #21
    Colonel suse's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Woof!!
    Posts
    6,404

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    I figured something like VR was going on when Zach was darted and went into cardiac arrest. The voices were wrong.
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!


  2. #22
    Lieutenant Colonel Rickington's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,002

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I figured something like VR was going on when Zach was darted and went into cardiac arrest. The voices were wrong.
    Yeah, I suspected something like that once Zach went into v-fib... and quite honestly, all of the Andy's were very creepy.

    Don't touch Lola

  3. #23
    Colonel suse's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Woof!!
    Posts
    6,404

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    But much eye candy, which is always nice. Had to laugh because security!Andy was dressed like Evan Lorne on SGA.
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!


  4. #24
    Captain tomstone's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,507

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I figured something like VR was going on when Zach was darted and went into cardiac arrest. The voices were wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickington View Post
    Yeah, I suspected something like that once Zach went into v-fib... and quite honestly, all of the Andy's were very creepy.
    Lol, its noticable that the Break has been to long. The name is Zane, not Zach.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

  5. #25
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,193

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Quote Originally Posted by tomstone View Post
    Lol, its noticable that the Break has been to long. The name is Zane, not Zach.
    I was confused for a sec...Lol

  6. #26
    Air Force Chief of Staff Everlovin's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dancing, singing, praising, and thanking!
    Posts
    36,620

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Quote Originally Posted by Skydiver View Post
    dang!! andy does GOOD evil.

    totally creepy.
    Evil Andy! So awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
    So...that whole thing was vitual reality. Creepy indeed. I was fooled. I was liking all the Andies. Though...they did come across very odd.
    There was a little clue in there - don't recall where exactly - but it made me suspect something like the VR.

    Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    But much eye candy, which is always nice. Had to laugh because security!Andy was dressed like Evan Lorne on SGA.
    Lots and lots of eye candy there. Even if he was evil.


    Click here daily to give free mammograms

    It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

  7. #27
    Lieutenant Colonel MIZA's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Arizona ,USA than District 12
    Posts
    3,358

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    Evil Andy! So awesome!



    There was a little clue in there - don't recall where exactly - but it made me suspect something like the VR.



    Lots and lots of eye candy there. Even if he was evil.


    I wonder if his Kavan's face hurts a lot from smiling so much, because even when he was evil he was still smiling!

    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

  8. #28
    Major camelot7414's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,817

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Quote Originally Posted by MIZA View Post
    I wonder if his Kavan's face hurts a lot from smiling so much, because even when he was evil he was still smiling!
    According to Kavan at the LA con, he could smile like that indefinitely. He demonstrated it for us and said that he used to use that smile to get away with stuff as a kid

  9. #29
    Air Force Chief of Staff Everlovin's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dancing, singing, praising, and thanking!
    Posts
    36,620

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    I believe it. It looks like the sort of smile that says, "I'm not doing anything wrong!"


    Click here daily to give free mammograms

    It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

  10. #30
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,193

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    ...God I hope he doesn't die and go into rigor with that face...Idk if a mortician would be able to do his job if that was what he was "faced" with


    Spoiler:
    I'm aware that rigor doesn't last forever...Laugh dangit

  11. #31
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,193

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    edit: double post

  12. #32
    Captain tomstone's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,507

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    ...God I hope he doesn't die and go into rigor with that face...Idk if a mortician would be able to do his job if that was what he was "faced" with


    Spoiler:
    I'm aware that rigor doesn't last forever...Laugh dangit
    The mortician might survive it, but I am sorry for his Girlfriend that sees that creepy smile everytime they finish jumping on the bed.
    Last edited by tomstone; April 18th, 2012 at 09:36 PM.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

  13. #33
    Lieutenant Colonel MIZA's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Arizona ,USA than District 12
    Posts
    3,358

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    ...God I hope he doesn't die and go into rigor with that face...Idk if a mortician would be able to do his job if that was what he was "faced" with


    Spoiler:
    I'm aware that rigor doesn't last forever...Laugh dangit

    that is so funny , his smile is soo crazy , but I do believe he is married with two kids !

    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

  14. #34
    Captain
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,440

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    I was disappointed with the ending, it was too early to do the reveal imho, unless the story will be wrapped up next week and the rest of the season see's them dealing with the fallout.

    They should have just slotted in a few more easter eggs if it's a long term story (that was Beverly and her sidekick (the V guy) who's voices we heard when Zane was darted).

    Hmm, well I've given the show 4 years, what's another few more hours between friends?

    Edit: How many were on the crew? because that was an awful lot of people hooked up to that VR machine...

  15. #35
    Captain tomstone's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,507

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian-S View Post
    I was disappointed with the ending, it was too early to do the reveal imho, unless the story will be wrapped up next week and the rest of the season see's them dealing with the fallout.

    They should have just slotted in a few more easter eggs if it's a long term story (that was Beverly and her sidekick (the V guy) who's voices we heard when Zane was darted).

    Hmm, well I've given the show 4 years, what's another few more hours between friends?

    Edit: How many were on the crew? because that was an awful lot of people hooked up to that VR machine...
    People already got angry because of this one. If they hadnt revealed it, many People would not have tuned in the next time. I probably would have been one of them, because the VR version sucks.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

  16. #36
    Major camelot7414's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,817

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Here's an article about the new season:

    http://www.tvovermind.com/eureka/eur...n-jaime-paglia

    In it, it says that the first three episodes go together, so it looks like it won't last too long.

  17. #37
    Air Force Chief of Staff Everlovin's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dancing, singing, praising, and thanking!
    Posts
    36,620

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian-S View Post
    I was disappointed with the ending, it was too early to do the reveal imho, unless the story will be wrapped up next week and the rest of the season see's them dealing with the fallout.

    They should have just slotted in a few more easter eggs if it's a long term story (that was Beverly and her sidekick (the V guy) who's voices we heard when Zane was darted).

    Hmm, well I've given the show 4 years, what's another few more hours between friends?

    Edit: How many were on the crew? because that was an awful lot of people hooked up to that VR machine...
    I believe there were supposed to be 20 on the Astreaus (however it's spelled) mission. Allison would be # 21.

    Good to know the story arc won't last too long. Not that I'd mind, but I'd have to listen to Hubby's rants if it did.


    Click here daily to give free mammograms

    It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

  18. #38
    Colonel suse's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Woof!!
    Posts
    6,404

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Quote Originally Posted by tomstone View Post
    Lol, its noticable that the Break has been to long. The name is Zane, not Zach.
    I knew it was a Z name. I like Zane better anyway.
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!


  19. #39
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,189

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    Hmmm...interesting episode...but I didn't like finding out that they're all plugged into a virtual reality world at the end. I wonder how they'll get outta that mess?

  20. #40
    First Lieutenant Kyarra's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Location
    the Sanctuary :)
    Posts
    948

    Default Re: Lost (501)

    When I saw the big reveal at the end I was relieved, which was quickly followed by an "oh crap" moment when I realized where the Astraeus crew was.
    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
    -Brom in Eragon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Lost and B5 (Lost spoliers)
    By kmiller1610 in forum Babylon 5
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2010, 01:17 PM
  2. Lost episodes that aren't on the Lost in Time set
    By DigiFluid in forum Doctor Who
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 14th, 2010, 10:55 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 27th, 2009, 01:52 AM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: July 4th, 2006, 08:26 AM
  5. Lost City Writers' Political Views (SPOILERS FOR LOST CITY)
    By lionel_pendergast_rocks in forum Stargate SG-1
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 11th, 2005, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •