No announcement yet.

The most sad episode of SGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Trinity. It's probably strange but this episode is just really hard for me to watch. All the while knowing in the end part of a solar system dies and Rodney basically becomes everyone's punching bag. Weir yelling at him out in the open for everyone to see and hear, and John not having any trust for him anymore. I can just imagine how bad everyone could have treated him off screen after that episode. It's what I felt it implied.

2. The Shrine. It's just so sad. Reminds me of someone in my family who died having Alzheimer's.

Comment

Ronin pleading on a restraint table for someone to kill him, after being turned to the wraith and coming down off it, got to me. I'm sure there are some other episodes, maybe Rodney confessing what an inadequate human being he is as he's about to die, which happens more than once. But the Ronin incident lept to mind. I think the show is strong in the psychology dramas it explores.

Comment

I am surprised more people are not picking kindred (part 2)... having to see our team struggle watching carson (clone) essentially slowly die off, and have to get put into a stasis pod to save him, especially after the events of sunday must be really tear jerking..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I am surprised more people are not picking kindred (part 2)... having to see our team struggle watching carson (clone) essentially slowly die off, and have to get put into a stasis pod to save him, especially after the events of sunday must be really tear jerking..
          Uuuh unlikely that they'd bring him back just to get rid of him again. Not impossible, but one can calculate a plot trajectory. Besides, I own all the DVDs and have seen all the episodes before. Things aren't as sad when you know they're actually gonna turn out ok.

Having to enter your own 'sarcophagus' and say goodbye before your friends flip the switch is unsettling though. That doesn't change.

Comment

Working...
          X