No announcement yet.

Chevron 7.9 - November 02-04, 2012 - Radisson Edwardian, Heathrow, UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelle, I will be going to Chevron and will be bringing along my Stargate costume collection. Don't worry about being along, you are never really along at a Chevron

As Deeds has already mentioned, any questions, let us know.

Cheers

Claire
    xx
    sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Thank you!!
      Roughly how many people attend the event? Is it like a madhouse?
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I have no idea, but it sounds smaller than other conventions xx

Comment

Wish I could be there!!
          WACKO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            Thank you!!
            Roughly how many people attend the event? Is it like a madhouse?
            I know they limit gold passes to 150, and silver similar to that, so I'd say 500-700 is an average attendance, depending on popularity of the guests. It's a fairly well managed madhouse. *g* They have an organized system in place to make sure everyone gets their autographs and photo ops. It's a bit confusing at first, but they usually explain it in their forums.
            sigpic

Comment

Looks like I won't be attending after all. It's taken them sooo long to update the guest list that I had to make a decision with the guests they had - so at this stage I'll be travelling around the UK rather then staying put in the hotel for the weekend.

BUT...Bill Dow has been added to the guest list so thus far it looks like an all guy event - temptation is a bugger.
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

If I get a job between now and November, I may try and get to this one
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

They always take a long time updating the guest lists....sometimes it's not finalised until the last 2-3 weeks...

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

That would be way too late for me - I need to make a decision soon as I need to make travel/accomodation arrangements. I'm tempted but at the same time the other offers are too good to pass.
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yeah I am so lucky living fairly locally...I waited quite a while before buying my ticket to the last one.....was able to see the guest list almost in full before I had to decide whether I wanted to go.....mind you as soon as Michael was announced I did queue the next morning for a Gold for this one!!..

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

Wishful thinking on my part, but Kate Hewlett tweeted David saying she could probably watch Mars (his dog) in November.

*crosses fingers*
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh be still my beating heart!!...David and Michael on stage together would be a dream come true for me.....think of the speed...we could get a 2hrs worth of talk crammed into just 1...*snerk*...

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

That would be a panel worth seeing - the two most sarcastically awesome men in the franchise on stage together

T'would be a great 25th birthday present for me
                            sigpic

Comment

I spoke to Dan Payne and Alex Zahara last weekend at Creation Con in Chitown, they said they'd love to be invited to go

And others have posted on Showmasters forums saying that Conner Trinner (sp?) and David Blue have expressed intrest in going, so poke them with a stik maybe? Email Showmasters? They might invite someone sooner if we annoy them more xx

Comment

Working...
                              X