No announcement yet.

The Stable Boy (118)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no indication that the woman Regina referred too as her mother was a Stepmother by any stretch of the imagination.
    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      I love the Evil Queen's fairy tale land outfits, they're so pretty/elegant.
      They're so revealing you mean

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
        They're so revealing you mean
        I didn't even notice anything like that. So I don't think that was blatantly obvious, but maybe i need another look.

Comment

OUAT is really turning into a treat. It's one of the few shows on right now that I think about when it's not on and look forward to the next episode.

The girl who played young Snow did an amazing job -- I have a hard time believing the actresses are not related!

Theory on August ...
          Spoiler:
          I do like the theory that he is Henry grown up. His interest in the book pointed somewhat in this direction, but this week note that he seemed to feel pins and needles when he went to the town border at the t(r)oll bridge. People from FTL apparently can't leave town -- and Henry is biologically related to FTL people. So maybe he can come and go from Storybrooke, but it's painful to pass through the border.

Presuming that Emma can still come and go at will (she didn't feel anything when she first arrived), it may point to Henry's biological father being from FTL.

How can August be Henry? I wonder if time is still actually stopped in Storybrooke but passing outside the town. So at some point Henry leaves the town, grows up, and comes back on a mission. (The only thing that makes me doubt this is that if Emma left now she'd realize that 20 years have gone by ... which may be overly limiting on future story possibilities.)
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
            OUAT is really turning into a treat. It's one of the few shows on right now that I think about when it's not on and look forward to the next episode.

The girl who played young Snow did an amazing job -- I have a hard time believing the actresses are not related!

Theory on August ...
            Spoiler:
            I do like the theory that he is Henry grown up. His interest in the book pointed somewhat in this direction, but this week note that he seemed to feel pins and needles when he went to the town border at the t(r)oll bridge. People from FTL apparently can't leave town -- and Henry is biologically related to FTL people. So maybe he can come and go from Storybrooke, but it's painful to pass through the border.

Presuming that Emma can still come and go at will (she didn't feel anything when she first arrived), it may point to Henry's biological father being from FTL.

How can August be Henry? I wonder if time is still actually stopped in Storybrooke but passing outside the town. So at some point Henry leaves the town, grows up, and comes back on a mission. (The only thing that makes me doubt this is that if Emma left now she'd realize that 20 years have gone by ... which may be overly limiting on future story possibilities.)
            Yes, the two Snow actresses were strikingly alike! They must have been crazy about finding that youngster.
            I like your theory on August
            Spoiler:
            being Henry growing up. I noticed that "shin splint" thing and wondered what that could mean. It seems we had better pay close attention to detail with this show. Time had stopped in SB until Emma showed up, so time was passing differently in the outside world; Emma grew up, her parents stayed the same age. Although time has begun to pass in SB, it may still be different than the outside world. Is Emma is now under the effects of the curse, by staying in SB?
            sigpic

Comment

Haha! I'm back amending my thoughts. Henry grew up in SB, no one else did,
              Spoiler:
              so if Emma is now effected by the curse, maybe it's because of her arrival has changed things. Does she now have power to effect the nature of the curse before she will eventually break it? Mr. Gold has told her she has more power than she knows. I assume Mr. G's idea of power is different than ours. Or maybe she is a catalyst for all to come together and realize who they are and the knowledge breaks the curse.

this is a fun show, it keeps me guessing!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                Haha! I'm back amending my thoughts. Henry grew up in SB, no one else did,
                Spoiler:
                so if Emma is now effected by the curse, maybe it's because of her arrival has changed things. Does she now have power to effect the nature of the curse before she will eventually break it? Mr. Gold has told her she has more power than she knows. I assume Mr. G's idea of power is different than ours. Or maybe she is a catalyst for all to come together and realize who they are and the knowledge breaks the curse.

this is a fun show, it keeps me guessing!
                There is no telling if Emma is still save from the Curse. Every time so far when she somewhat tried to leave, she was always hinderd from it and quite conveniently always before the Storybrook Border. Henry is free to come and go since his Dad is from the real World.

As for your curse theory
                Spoiler:
                Emma should certainly have the magic to break the Curse, the question is what she needs to do. Remember Rumpel collecting a sample of Charmings and Snows Hair in order to bottle up true love? Emma is a child of true love and we all know that it can break any curse. Pretty Cheesy, but it would be very Disney to go that route.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Hmmm so if the one lady is still alive who's heart was in the box. They said it had her DNA which I guess means it belonged to someone she was related to, Midas maybe?

Glad to see the evil queen has a reason to hate Snow. Sad to see the reason is rather silly. Sure she should be mad a first but reason should have told her she can't blame a kid for being a kid. Her mother is the only one really at fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    In Storybrooke, people can live without their hearts. Didn't queeny put David's in a box or something? Without a heart just means without love.

and yes, thngs are all coming to a head. what? 3 more left??
                    And as we learn later on, can be used to control someone/speak through them (by the heart holder).. It also gives you immunity to being affected by certain magics so it seems.

I really need to find somewhere to rewatch all the early eps..

Comment

Working...
                    X