• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hat Trick (117)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON ONE
    HAT TRICK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 117
    While searching for an escaped prisoner Emma is kidnapped by an unstable man with a troubled past in the fairy tale world. Meanwhile, the Evil Queen manipulates a man into taking her to Wonderland to steal from the Queen of Hearts.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 April 2012, 02:06 PM.

Spoiler:
    What a Stargate moment!

I guess I was the first to see this episode!
    Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

I'm watching it right now

in fact, it's not over for another 14 minutes
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

and snow white kicks tushie

sigpic

Comment

s, all in all this didn't accomplish much beyond proving that Regina will do anything to get even with snow. To the point of making a deal with mr gold.

Although we do have the plot revelation that Emma is starting to believe and is starting to use Henry's book as a source.

Next week's though....looks really, really juicy. We finally learn what snow did to regina...or what snow did that regina hates.

sigpic

Comment

So besides having Beckett in this episode what was the Stargate mirror thingy people were talking about!? i didn't see anything

Comment

unless it was the jumping through a vortex thingie

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin View Post
                So besides having Beckett in this episode what was the Stargate mirror thingy people were talking about!? i didn't see anything

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                unless it was the jumping through a vortex thingie
                I got the impression it was both the hat and walking thru the mirror (poking finger into the invisible dimension to the other side/realm of reality).

on another note... while when Regina and Jefferson did go off to wonderland --- the little path they seemed to embark upon was yellowish?? follow the yellow brick road??
                OZ.
                so... the mad hatter knows about Emma being the key to rescuing everyone back into their own world, and now he's been thrown back in "wonderland"..? did the breaking window become sort of the transporter mirror along with the hat Emma created to crossing back over into the Queen of Hearts territory? If he is now back there and imprisoned there, it's gonna take a miracle from Emma to bring the Mad Hatter/Jefferson rightfully back to his daughter in his own, original FTL world, instead of "wonderland."

If so, then the knowledge he explained to Emma about multiple worlds co-existing side-by-side could explain why the stories seem to also include more than just nursery tale rhymes and fairy-tale land types of stories, and why he is the only other person so far in Storybrooke, besides the writer, who knows the truth of who Emma is and what the town itself means in contrast to FTL.

Also, is Mr. Gold really on Regina's side, or is he just playing her for time. I think if he is truly playing double agent and ever finds out about Belle, he would turn against Regina in a heartbeat!

Comment

There's a reason the queen of hearts was veiled and I don't think we've seen the last of her.
                  I also think it has something to do with Regina's cache of hearts in boxes.

sigpic

Comment

There's a reason the queen of hearts was veiled and I don't think we've seen the last of her.

sigpic

Comment

Another awesome episode. I think I'm addicted to this show now.

*sigh* highlight of the evening... having my entire family stare at me like I was nuts as I yell "OMG! BECKETT!!!"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                        Another awesome episode. I think I'm addicted to this show now.

*sigh* highlight of the evening... having my entire family stare at me like I was nuts as I yell "OMG! BECKETT!!!"
                        I did the same thing! I was so happy to see him. When Jefferson first put his hand into the mirror, (Looking Glass) it did look like a Stargate puddle! And then they run into Paul McGillion on the other side!
                        sigpic

Comment

It was the puddle which got me!
                          Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

I loved this episode. I think it was because Mary Margaret believes in magic (and/or she's Emma's mother) that the hat worked. I think he fell on top of the hat after being kicked and went to some other world Wonderland? Hat Hub area? FairyTale Land?

Since Regina said they had a deal, I'm guessing that Gold will not turn on her since he does honor his agreements even if sometimes it's a roundabout way.

Could she be using Belle's Storybrooke persona as leverage on him? (A trade?)

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              Aye, Queen of Hearts is Regina's twin maybe? or doppelgänger etc?

Maybe the deal is stitch up Snow and I'll tell you where Belle is?

Comment

Working...
                              X