• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing As It Seems (416)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON FOUR
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 416

After an airline passenger transforms into a massive creature, Peter recognizes the case as one from his timeline -- but now events are unfolding differently. Olivia defies FBI orders after she is taken off active duty.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 April 2015, 11:53 AM.

Jones has his own private army of mutants now? How is he even getting these people to voluntarily agree to this?

Not sure what the endgame is here but he really does seem to have a God complex as Walter suggested.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
      Jones has his own private army of mutants now? How is he even getting these people to voluntarily agree to this?

Not sure what the endgame is here but he really does seem to have a God complex as Walter suggested.
      He will probably want to merge the Universes completly, which is why he needs People to screw with their own DNA. Since everyone that has a doppelgaenger gets cancelled out at that point.

Its not that far fetched that there would be People who get lost in the idea of being the first People in a new and better World. That they dont freak after noticing what they turn into is a bit strange though, but I guess with the power of belief anything is possible.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Nice episode. I am glad they revisited this story in the way they did.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Nice episode. I am glad they revisited this story in the way they did.
          I agree...I enjoyed the story...
          sigpic

Comment

It was indeed interesting. But really flying porcupines?

Also, this is the second time this show has used the term First People. We know that the machine was built by a future version of Walter, yet didn't he just throw the machine they had back in the past last year?

Then wouldn't that make the machines themselves a kind of paradox? Never having been created, but "magically" or scientifically being able to last forever without decay.

I thought Jones just wanted to kill Nimoy, I mean Spock, I mean Bell.

Comment

I enjoyed this episode because of the call back to the earlier story, but...
              ...didn't really understand it.

Seriously, who would want to be a grunting porcupine bat?! And why, for goodness sake?!

Clearly the "boatful o' weird' is going to come back and bite us (perhaps literally) in a future episode...

Comment

Working...
              X