The Legend of Korra Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Legend of Korra Thread

A thread for the new Avatar show The legend of Korra.

Since of late a lot of new news about the show has come out and has been posted online
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...m/Earth001.jpg

I think there is already a thread about the Avatar series...But I guess a thread that is Korra specific would be alright.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      I think there is already a thread about the Avatar series...But I guess a thread that is Korra specific would be alright.
      I am making a new one since I don't like Necroing the old threads that were already before.
      http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...m/Earth001.jpg

Comment

Fair enough
        sigpic

Comment

I've been following the previews. It looks glorious.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

New trailer!

|| twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Do i need to watch Avatar The Last Airbender before i watch this series?... i've seen a few episodes but never watched it all the way through
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                Do i need to watch Avatar The Last Airbender before i watch this series?... i've seen a few episodes but never watched it all the way through
                I'd recommend it, in case they reference things from the first series. Can't be sure until it airs...
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, you should. Simply for the fact that it's a damn good series, ignore the abomination they call the movie.
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    Yes, you should. Simply for the fact that it's a damn good series, ignore the abomination they call the movie.
                    I have actually seen that abomination that is called a movie ..... but i've also watched a few eps of the series wasnt too bad i must say, might go back later in the year and watch it
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

I have actually seen that abomination that is called a movie ..... but i've also watched a few eps of the series wasnt too bad i must say, might go back later in the year and watch it
                      Do it, do it!!!
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Anyone been watching this so far? Three episodes have aired and I'm hooked.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've been watching it so far. Good show. I'm gonna miss the new episode though, I have to work that day.
                          sigpic

Comment

There is one thing that I have been wondering. Will they continue the spiritual aspect that The Last Airbender had? By spiritual aspect, I mean the interactions with the spirit world and Aang talking to past avatars. The two shows seem so different and so far apart. I think they'll avoid doing that to keep the distance and give Legend of Korra its own identity.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              There is one thing that I have been wondering. Will they continue the spiritual aspect that The Last Airbender had? By spiritual aspect, I mean the interactions with the spirit world and Aang talking to past avatars. The two shows seem so different and so far apart. I think they'll avoid doing that to keep the distance and give Legend of Korra its own identity.
                              I think they'll have to...it just might not come until later, since Korra is so headstrong and out-of-touch with that part of the Avatar at this point.
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                              X