X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out With The Old (716)

Episode Synopsis :

Originally posted by TV Guide
    Sam and Dean investigate after a ballerina dances herself to death, and their probe reveals that the ballet slippers the victim wore are cursed. When Dean accidentally touches them, the curse takes hold of him.
    Original Air Date: 3/16/2012
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Pretty good episode. I wonder if Frank is still alive? And poor Sam, he just can't catch a break.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

He might be. I just figured they had eaten him, but they could have kept him alive for information or as bait.

Episode was okay. I'm really looking forward to next week's though.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Good eppie. Good to see this season find its way. What do you think
        Spoiler:
        curing cancer
        really means?
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          Spoiler:
          curing cancer
          really means?
          I honestly don't know. I hope we find out very soon though.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Did Dean say he saw "Black Swan" twice? I really thought Dean was going to put those ballet slippers on at one point. Sam just freaked me out when he almost got hit by that truck.

Grrr....local channel cut off most of next week's preview. What did I miss?

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              Spoiler:
              curing cancer
              really means?
              He was talking big picture, so the question is what would they have to gain from Healing Humans? Just a guess, but maybe sick Humans dont taste as good.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                Did Dean say he saw "Black Swan" twice? I really thought Dean was going to put those ballet slippers on at one point. Sam just freaked me out when he almost got hit by that truck.

Grrr....local channel cut off most of next week's preview. What did I miss?

IHS
                lol. Yeah that's what he said.

Here is the preview for next week's ep on CW's site. It's real spoilery as it reveals someone who is returning.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

A good ep.

I kind of liked George...

And Frank...don't know what to think about that. I can't see him getting careless. But one false move...

Can't wait for next week.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                    He was talking big picture, so the question is what would they have to gain from Healing Humans? Just a guess, but maybe sick Humans dont taste as good.
                    Uhm, I thought the answer would be something self serving, as you did. I have to say, although I am not found of this Leviathan story line, I loved this episode. And yes, Dean's obsession with Black Swann was unexpected and hilarious. I also loved the idea of Lucy singing Stairway to Heaven (more than once, apparently...). Poor Sam.
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

There's money to be made...lots of money...in finding a cure for cancer. If he were actually telling the truth I could see that a big motivational factor, but I'm not sure he meant "find a cure for cancer" in the literal sense. There could be something they consider cancerous to them and that's what they are trying to eliminate, be it a person, thing, angels, demons, whatever.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                      X